Waterboy
Reaction score
On a positive T. Rex is building , I guess that's why we pay des so much

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Bias due to personal experiences? Please explain? lol
See my previous post regarding Reynolds having sex with his sister and also possibly his Mother.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'm satisfied with Ennis as our hooker but he's not good enough for NSW.

He's a gritty, 80 minute quality defender and gives pretty good service from dummy half but lacks the spark the best hookers have.

Speaking of Peats, maybe we should look at getting him when his eels deal is up. I always like to get sons of former Bulldogs into the family if possible, and if they're good enough and he clearly is. Just depends on when his contract expires and how that works with Lichaa.

FYI, Nathan Peats is son of former Bulldog Geordie Peats.
Gordie Peats son wow I remember him. Thanks for that info :-)

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farah will be back for origin but even so they'd pick peats over him for sure

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol hope he didnt bang my sister!!! A few on here know why I would of had an experience with him but I cant go into details... I like him as a footballer at times, just cant stand an aspect of his off field life!

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ennis doesn't deserve it on his form, however if him being picked gives mbye a run in first grade i wouldnt complain

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And just to clarify. Josh is a good bloke. Honestly I am not trying to turn anyone against him. Just with me, this one thing off field really gets me. It may not get on other people's nerves but it does mine because of my owm personal circumstances.... BJD, no need for a cheap stab at me, this is a forum about the bulldogs, people should feel comfortable expressing their opinions about the bulldogs freely, without an imbecile like you throwing around dodgey comments... this forum has already lost a few good posters for the same reason...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesnt really matter who plays hooker as long as it not Farah.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis stats today 1 run for 8 metres ?? Hardly origin material. Every time he tries to have a run he looks like he's going to trip over his own feet!! Sorry Mick I love you, you've been a great servant for the club, it's not personal it's just business... As for Reynolds best 5/8 in the comp currently

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Ennis is the only one with experience for origin and has that qld hate in him as in all qlders hate him which he feeds off...I reckon that screws with their emotion causing blowups you know anyway who else would you guys seriously put...Jamie buher, gidley LOL!! Peats...sorry..playing well this season but no origin material..yet... At least..Ennis will fill the void perfect

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ennis means well, he did his job today, what do you want?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but Ennis is the only one with experience for origin and has that qld hate in him as in all qlders hate him which he feeds off...I reckon that screws with their emotion causing blowups you know anyway who else would you guys seriously put...Jamie buher, gidley LOL!! Peats...sorry..playing well this season but no origin material..yet... At least..Ennis will fill the void perfect
That's why NSW hasn't won in 8 years , cause selectors share the same views you do . Peats defence is equal to Ennis and his attack is like 30 times better.. no risk no reward..

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'm satisfied with Ennis as our hooker but he's not good enough for NSW.

He's a gritty, 80 minute quality defender and gives pretty good service from dummy half but lacks the spark the best hookers have.

Speaking of Peats, maybe we should look at getting him when his eels deal is up. I always like to get sons of former Bulldogs into the family if possible, and if they're good enough and he clearly is. Just depends on when his contract expires and how that works with Lichaa.

FYI, Nathan Peats is son of former Bulldog Geordie Peats.
FYI Robbie farah is the son of former bulldog Andrew Farrar.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The selfish side of me says please don't select any bulldogs, let the selectors suffer for all the times the pick teams in January

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
When Micheal Lichaa comes, apparently he'll play the first half and Micheal Ennis will play the other half!!! Because Micheal Ennis is definently signing onto another 1 year contract..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
When Micheal Lichaa comes, apparently he'll play the first half and Micheal Ennis will play the other half!!! Because Micheal Ennis is definently signing onto another 1 year contract..
it should the other way around, ennis plays the large opening part and lichaa finishes

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Forget it, Dogs normally get overlooked OR picked on the bench and never play (which pisses me off more).

Honestly I hope NONE get picked. Selfish maybe, but why risk injury and the potential loss of 2 premiership points for effectively a nothing game??

Origin is a popularity contest amongst selectors, and rarely done on player form.

#6 & #7 = Mullens / Gidley / Carney / Sezer / Pearce / Maloney / Sutton > Pick two Sezer & Sutton are smokeys.
#9 - Peats / McCrone / Rein / Gidley / Mullens

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
who here knows who we play when the soo players are not selectable and how many of their players will be out

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ennis would be 5th on the origin list... Reynolds shouldn't be there either, his raw enthusiasm blinds us from the fact that he doesn't cut it... yes many would disagree, yes I am bias due to personal experiences BUT my opinion never the less.... if Des gave the kennel the option of hodko or reynolds for Mbye, I would choose the hodko/Mbye partnership. ...
Please watch the last few weeks NSW Cup efforts, then come back and tell me if you want Mbye in first grade.

I'll give you a clue what your answer should be:

HELL NO. Not even remotely close to being ready.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And just to clarify. Josh is a good bloke. Honestly I am not trying to turn anyone against him. Just with me, this one thing off field really gets me. It may not get on other people's nerves but it does mine because of my owm personal circumstances.... BJD, no need for a cheap stab at me, this is a forum about the bulldogs, people should feel comfortable expressing their opinions about the bulldogs freely, without an imbecile like you throwing around dodgey comments... this forum has already lost a few good posters for the same reason...
Your dribbling is annoying. It's as bad as RLW_Moles "I know something that you all want to know but I can't tell you so I'll be deliberately vauge."

Either tell us all, or zip it, because you are bringing summation upon yourself by others.

this forum has already lost a few good posters for the same reason...
You've only been here a month. Unless you are a dupe account. Anything you'd like to share #haveyouputyourfootinit

Status
Not open for further replies.