English Super League: Can I watch it online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is anyone privy to how one could go about watching ESL online?

Do they have an online streaming service live the NRL Digital Pass?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You can definitely stream it from the usual suspects. I have never watched any games though.

I am hoping to pick a team during the off season and get into it next year though.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch Super Leagues games online? Man, only a...VIP...could ask a question like that. That's thinking out of the...BOX.eu

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not quite sure if people can tell what you mean there K E. :P

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have the Sports package on Foxtel, Eurosport show it (usually titled as "English Rugby" as the word Rugby is equally used for League and Union in the UK).

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I was interested in streaming replays more than live games.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have the Sports package on Foxtel, Eurosport show it (usually titled as "English Rugby" as the word Rugby is equally used for League and Union in the UK).
Hey Pom', I'm a blank canvas when it comes to the ESL.

I have no allegiance with any team as yet, so what do I need to know about what teams? Who should I avoid etc.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pom', I'm a blank canvas when it comes to the ESL.

I have no allegiance with any team as yet, so what do I need to know about what teams? Who should I avoid etc.
I'm a biased man here, of course. I'd give you the "anything but St Helens" answer, although my utter manlove for James Graham has got me quite confused and conflicted in this area.

I'm also odd in my support - one of very few "border traitors". In the same way as the game here is traditionally based in New South Wales and Queensland, the game in the UK is pretty much just Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cheshire. I'm from Yorkshire (Huddersfield, to be exact) but grew up going to Wigan games with my neighbour who was a lifelong Wiganer. (Unlike supporting an out-of-state team here, you can actually drive to cross-border games in a couple of hours, of course, given the size of the UK)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My team is St. Helens. A lot of former Canterbury players ended up at the Saints. Darren Britt, Willie Talau, Barry Ward and I'm sure there were more but my memory is garbage.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Leeds Rhinos have been eliminated. So dirty, because that means we won't see Ryan Hall and Tom Briscoe in the expanded WCC.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My team is St. Helens. A lot of former Canterbury players ended up at the Saints. Darren Britt, Willie Talau, Barry Ward and I'm sure there were more but my memory is garbage.
Same here, as a young fella Sean Long got me hooked on St Helens. Also a big fan of Hohahia and Lomax, not to mention it is Lord Jammers ex club.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leeds Rhinos have been eliminated. So dirty, because that means we won't see Ryan Hall and Tom Briscoe in the expanded WCC.
Did you see the game between them and Catalan dragons ? Leeds In front with a minute to go, and a young guy drops the ball in front of their own line to have Catalan swoop on the ball and win.... Was happy though Had dollars on Catalan

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you see the game between them and Catalan dragons ? Leeds In front with a minute to go, and a young guy drops the ball in front of their own line to have Catalan swoop on the ball and win.... Was happy though Had dollars on Catalan
i didnt watch all of it, was flicking between channels watching the nrl classic match. Yeah Sam Williams made them pay. Surprised to Castleford get done by so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.