Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really know to.much about soccer but I want to find a team that is awsome so I can sit on my high horse and mock all you little bitches that support other teams... what is a good team for me to support given the above criteria? Any help appreciated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't really know to.much about soccer but I want to find a team that is awsome so I can sit on my high horse and mock all you little bitches that support other teams... what is a good team for me to support given the above criteria? Any help appreciated.
Liverpool ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Truthfully. Anyone but Manchester United. Their fans are renowned *****.

Liverpool tho ....

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sitting on your high horse mocking everyone? I think you might already be a liverpool supporter [emoji23].

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sitting on your high horse mocking everyone? I think you might already be a liverpool supporter [emoji23].
Hahaha

In reality. I think every supporter sits on their high horses.

But, I think we can all agree that Liverpool fans and the club truly are the best in the land

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So there you have it @Caveman, Lloyd Christmas has ruled out Liverpool. I don't remember him ever steering Harry wrong in that magnificent documentary they starred in together. So welcome aboard the Manchester United train.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
htf is mike Dean still allowed to ref an epl game

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sound like a Real Madrid fan... bland, uninvested, bandwagon

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure you're not taling about a City fan? ;)
no matter how much money you pour into an English club, it will still be a battle in the EPL... too much quality

but La Liga is a two horse race with a couple cameos from Diego Simeone... supporting the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern or Juventus or PSG lacks the jeopardy of suffering real loss, lack of trophies etc.