Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fulham dont even look like scoring, how boring city winning the league 4 seasons in a row

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Luton and burnley officially relegated from the premier league

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spurs are going to roll over for FFP-Chester City. There is no way they will put in effort as Arsenal would win the league.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spurs are going to roll over for FFP-Chester City. There is no way they will put in effort as Arsenal would win the league.
they'll still have to put in a solid performance and not make it obvious otherwise they'll get in trouble for match fixing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheque book Pep has done it again. A backup goal keeper who costs billions. Joke club, joke fanbase. It has turned into the French League.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't really been following but why are they allowed to win, let alone play if they know they are cheating?
cause it's from years ago and city lawyers are delaying it. supposedly meant to be dealt with around November

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Leeds are through to the playoff final.. Saints and West Brom play tomorrow for the other spot.. I'm cheering for Saints as I always had a soft spot for them going back to the Le Tissier days..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Leeds are through to the playoff final.. Saints and West Brom play tomorrow for the other spot.. I'm cheering for Saints as I always had a soft spot for them going back to the Le Tissier days..
nah fuck south Hampton rather west brom win against them...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don't you like Saints?
last season they were dirty grubs against us the first time we played them.... should of had 2 pens against them and there cb should of been sent off with a straight red for elbowing one of our players

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

still going on about the arsenal game back at the start of the season lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
last season they were dirty grubs against us the first time we played them.... should of had 2 pens against them and there cb should of been sent off with a straight red for elbowing one of our players
Fair enough. Le Tissier was one of the most skilled and creative players of my youth so I always root for them.

Whenever West Brom have been in they've been a boring defensive team..