Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where are all the deluded Liverpool fans who thought Nunes wasn't a donkey??

As Roy Keane would say you are living in Cuckoo Land if you think he isn't a donkey.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City's 2nd goal came from a free kick that shouldn't have been awarded as Foden just slipped. And Brighton should have had a penalty when Gvardiol tripped up their player.

City still would have won convincingly, but the calls or lacks of calls are a joke at the moment and once again, the smaller clubs seem to be the ones copping the bad decisions more than anyone.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City's 2nd goal came from a free kick that shouldn't have been awarded as Foden just slipped. And Brighton should have had a penalty when Gvardiol tripped up their player.

City still would have won convincingly, but the calls or lacks of calls are a joke at the moment and once again, the smaller clubs seem to be the ones copping the bad decisions more than anyone.
could also argue that it was a handball from ake though it would be extremely harsh to give that as a penalty.

I still think use will win the league

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
could also argue that it was a handball from ake though it would be extremely harsh to give that as a penalty.

I still think use will win the league
I still expect us to drop points somewhere. Most likely against Spurs. They've been our bogey team for years. Playing them away will be tough as well.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still expect us to drop points somewhere. Most likely against Spurs. They've been our bogey team for years. Playing them away will be tough as well.
nah if we beat spurs on the weekend then they'll just let city win against them to stop us winning the league.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You guys aren't ready for slut ball next season, enjoy your title race while it lasts 8-)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nah if we beat spurs on the weekend then they'll just let city win against them to stop us winning the league.
I doubt they do that, especially when they're still fighting for a CL spot. They were missing 5 or 6 of their starters in the draw in the first game this season

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt they do that, especially when they're still fighting for a CL spot. They were missing 5 or 6 of their starters in the draw in the first game this season
they have the worst fixtures though

still have us, Liverpool, city and Chelsea to play plus burnley and Sheffield which they'll win those 2 games