EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ... Read more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
All,

I am looking for someone who might be interested in some casual/part-time work, most of which can be done from home but also some from a location in Leichhardt, Sydney.

Basically, I am looking for someone who has experience with trading/dealing on eBay, has an interest in Hi-Fi and Home Theatre (and not just cheap stuff, but high end and esoteric stuff) and has enough basic Web Design skills to build single web pages with images for posting on eBay.

I can't tell you what the pay will be like, as I am trying to find suitable candidates first and pay can be discussed after that.

You have to be fairly self-motivated, as you will be left to your own devices from time to time to make this work. And you need to be someone with initiative.

So, if you fit the description and have an interest in this, please email me at chris@rleague.com with a brief introduction and why you'd be appropriate for the position and I'll get back to you. Please DON'T send me 4 page resumes/CV's, I won't have time to review them. Just an overview is fine.

Cheers,
Chris.

M

Makavelli

ofcourse all the oppurtunities come after i get a job but when i was looking for a job nothing was available.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
omg thats me seriously

i desperatly need a part time job
i do web design at tafe and i use ebay

shotgun
seriously

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
im not a big ebay user but i know how to use it all and stuff

is hi-fi knowledge essential

web design isnt an issue though. i can definately do that part

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
It is best that you have an interest in hi-fi and home theatre, because you will have to learn about the various products so you know what you are looking for and what you are selling.

Mo_Idriss

MeaN MachinE
Reaction score
sounds like a nice job and could be fun... ebay booo yeh baby i live on that shyt

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Move the location to somewhere between Canterbury and Bankstown, then we'll talk business. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.