elmagic try in 04 grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everytime there is high lights of past grand finals they never seem to show any from 2004 wen we won. i think they forgot that the bulldogs did come from behind to win the game and shifty threw about 5 dumbies across field before fooling roosters and getting it to haz for the try.

what a great game

Malla

Reaction score
They always show sonnys hit on flannery.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had about 30 heart attacks during that game.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
or the bobcat tackle on crocker right near full time which caused him to drop it. grand final winning tackle.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had about 30 heart attacks during that game.
same here bro.. it literally was down to the last second. hwo much times did we nearly lose it all. by far best game and day of my life

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
The best GF of this decade so far.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

was at the game it was fantastic that try with sherwin going across and hazem cam in on the inside and place the ball down over the top of a couple of roosters.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best GF of this decade so far.

Best weekend of my life! LOL...BootS and I won $6300 on Indian Dreaming the next day too...

Great game to be at...BEST GF EVER!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Best weekend of my life..and was great to be there to witness something special. I hope i dont have to wait too long for us to triumph again

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Lol I took my sister (die hard latte poofter supporter) to that game and we had a deal that we had to go to the winning side's leagues club celebrations after the game without taking off our supporters gear.

So off we went to Belmore with her still in the rooters jersey n scarf!

Man I thought we were gna get smashed 20mins into that game, was a top comeback. Heart in your mouth stuff.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
was an awesome try, it might be a while until we celebrate like that again down in Belmore though.

will never forget Bobcats tackle in the last couple of seconds.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol I took my sister (die hard latte poofter supporter) to that game and we had a deal that we had to go to the winning side's leagues club celebrations after the game without taking off our supporters gear.

Man I thought we were gna get smashed 20mins into that game, was a top comeback. Heart in your mouth stuff.
how did you get in, to the leagues club?

lmao @ hegarty clapping because he thought his roosters teammates held el masri up:p

a second later he was owned:o

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
how did you get in, to the leagues club?

lmao @ hegarty clapping because he thought his roosters teammates held el masri up:p

a second later he was owned:o
A workmate's uncle got us in, I've never seen the joint with that many ppl fmd it was crazy.

Rooters fans still rekn it was a dbl movement, they can all get fkd

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How was the other Bulldogs fans reactions when they saw your sister in the Roosters jersey? lol :D

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are so many moments from that grand final considering it was full of every component every good grand final needs.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i was watching the DVD today to pump me up for tonights game lol, but just fast forward the part with Masons speech at the end and say to myself "you bloody hypocrite" :(

and the celebration at Belmore after was priceless, i honestly can't remember getting any sleep the night before or the night we won it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch it again in slow-motion as Andrew Ryan makes the grand-final winning / arse-saving tackle on Michael Crocker and wins it for us !
Best grand final tackle ever, Ryan can play better than last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.