Opinion Elliot and katoa

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I counted 3 misses or not string enough Katoa whichever to tries, he doesn't play result could have been different.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that Baz didn’t want to use a roster spot this year that didn’t benefit us next year. So unless someone really good came up who we wanted for multiple years we weren’t going to sign a player just for this year.

But after the injury to JMK I think he needs to revisit that idea. Surely there is another number 9 out there we can get for the rest of this year. Katoa is just horrible. Even if we had an average hooker this year we would have won at least 2 more games.

And Deitz isn’t the answer. He has been severely underwhelming. We just need someone who can throw a decent pass and defend at a first grade level. Our halves are not going to develop at all this year with shit service out of dummy half every week

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know that Baz didn’t want to use a roster spot this year that didn’t benefit us next year. So unless someone really good came up who we wanted for multiple years we weren’t going to sign a player just for this year.

But after the injury to JMK I think he needs to revisit that idea. Surely there is another number 9 out there we can get for the rest of this year. Katoa is just horrible. Even if we had an average hooker this year we would have won at least 2 more games.

And Deitz isn’t the answer. He has been severely underwhelming. We just need someone who can throw a decent pass and defend at a first grade level. Our halves are not going to develop at all this year with shit service out of dummy half every week
Just give Topine the rest of the season there if he felt comfortable playing at hooker. His service could do with a bit of work but he’s got a great attitude and will rip in every week. Getting him more NRL game time will only benefit him in the long term.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah can you go follow @ASSASSIN posts before you start trying to fill the last roster spot.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not trying to fill anything. Just having an opinion

But after the injury to JMK I think he needs to revisit that idea. Surely there is another number 9 out there we can get for the rest of this year

Above is the part I was referring to.
If you could kindly go follow @Assassins posts. You wil find the answer to your opinion.