Electric blankee or heater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This coldnessness is ridiculous!!! Which one of these do u find more effective in keeping u warm at night

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
electric blanket for sure. Although I usually wake up halfway through the night to turn it down coz I get quite toasty.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i dont use either, our house is usually warm

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
my house is insulated and I fire both up. I die in winter, I feel the cold really bad.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Never used an electric blanket. Heater for me. :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither. We have a heater in the rumpus we turn on for a lil while because the open plan tiled area gets icey.

But up stairs in my room I dont care. Despite the 3 windows that absorb cold mountain air, I dont mind the cold when I sleep. If anything the stuffiness of heaters makes me ill.
I just snuggle and cocoon under my feather quilt and pillows.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
heater for the lounge then i put 2 duvets on the bed

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
i have a bar heater, is that what you call them? And yeah never used an electric blanket, don't see the point when you're rapped in doona's and blankets

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Im rugged up at the moment, but our house has insulation and a 10 zone ducted aircon system .. so it's warm all in rooms at the moment :D

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
electric blanket purchased it last year best thing i have bought so far only sh!t thing is i dont want to get out of my bed of a morning is to warm.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I use both. depends on my activity. If i'm laying in and having a read i'll pop the electric blanket on 2. If i have to sit up i'll usually have the heater on. I can't keep the electric blanket on when i'm asleep though or i get sweaty. I hate winter when i'm skinny.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's a Sunbeam Electric Throw Blanket which kicks arse too!..

Oh and their electric quilt with wireless controller is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.