Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you are a tool....and the new offseason/mickdog....piss off u know it all goose.

Saying 3 words makes me a know it all and like offseason. Get off the turps. You're the one professing to know it all about Haz with numerous posts in the thread. All i did was disagree in 3 words.

And how am i like offseason....he hates Haz enough to put it in his sig....i love him enough to put it in my sig an avatar. Think before you open your cake hole. Also i was here before offseason, so maybe he was the new me :roflol:

In 07 Haz was top pointlscorer in the NRL, scored 10 tries even with Sherwin not feeding him as much as he used to, he had the most on field time in the club, all with an ankle injury.

If they fix his ankle no reason he can be as good as ever just a few K slower, but who cares. Id get rid of Utai before Haz he lets in more tries than he scores and cant kick goals. BTW i like Utai and dont want him gone....i just rate Haz higher.

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the dogs still have an awesome team all they need is a number 7 to direct them in the right way, haz and utai are awesome, utai just needs to find his game during the offseason.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saying 3 words makes me a know it all and like offseason. Get off the turps. You're the one professing to know it all about Haz with numerous posts in the thread. All i did was disagree in 3 words.

And how am i like offseason....he hates Haz enough to put it in his sig....i love him enough to put it in my sig an avatar. Think before you open your cake hole.

In 07 Haz was top pointlscorer in the NRL, scored 10 tries even with Sherwin not feeding him as much as he used to, he had the most on field time in the club, all with an ankle injury.

If they fix his ankle no reason he can be as good as ever just a few K slower, but who cares. Id get rid of Utai before Haz he lets in more tries than he scores and cant kick goals. BTW i like Utai and dont want him gone....i just rate Haz higher.
point taken....but before calling me ignorant,in future read my posts carefully,i clearly stated i wasnt posting to annoy people just giving my opinion,hansta and myself were going back and forth in disagreement about haz.....but not once did we attack each other.....u need to learn from that and respect others opinions just like i do yours and every other kennelers.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh im weary bout our forward pack, we really only have maitua, sbw and bobcat with real experience and skill followed by armit. If we get injuries 2 these blokes were really gonna struggle

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
point taken....but before calling me ignorant,in future read my posts carefully,i clearly stated i wasnt posting to annoy people just giving my opinion,hansta and myself were going back and forth in disagreement about haz.....but not once did we attack each other.....u need to learn from that and respect others opinions just like i do yours and every other kennelers.
I used the word ignorant because you arent thinking past last season (which wasnt that bad really statistically, still in the top few in the NRL and/or club in many things).

You assume he cant get back to his best. Sure he wont be able to run quite as fast, but he makes up for it so many more ways i dont care about it. I dont expect Haz to be playing in 2010 or anything, but i didnt think he had lost it quite yet. Id like him to play out this season, get the record then maybe a year or so in EPL setting his family up financially, he deserves a big pay day. For years he was an unsung hero IMO.

And dont compare me to my nemesis, i hated offseason. He had anti Haz stuff in his sig and i have pro Haz stuff in my sig an avatar title. I also only post 1/3 of what he did per day. I am the anti-offseason lol

I guess im sick of reading about people taking strips off Haz...i love the bloke and after Lamb hes my fave player ever. Bad enough this thread got bumped to start with.

Anyway cheers and avagoodun...im off to work ;)

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh im weary bout our forward pack, we really only have maitua, sbw and bobcat with real experience and skill followed by armit. If we get injuries 2 these blokes were really gonna struggle
dogs 4wards are still up in the best with or without mason and mark, take a look at the cowboys 4ward line in 07 most of them were a young "under-rated" bunch of 2nd, 3rd choice props, although they still did the job against teams like the dogs and warriors. teams renouned for their large aggressive 4ward packs.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we dont have bowen and JT lurking around haha, im sure if they were in our team we'd b lethal also :grinning:

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Exactly, the Cowboys have a huge spark in attack, possibly even greater than Storm's...

I expect them to be a force with their injured forwards back...and this time with a positive +/-

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
El Masri has to be in the team in front of Utai....no contest!.....Utai should not have been re-signed IMO!

UnderCoverBrother

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we dont have bowen and JT lurking around haha, im sure if they were in our team we'd b lethal also :grinning:
haha true we don't have a sbw thou lol , basically what the dogs need is a good half back to lead the rest of the team the team is awesome everywhere else but in its kicking game has feel off abit compared to previous years . now with johns at the doggies this shouldnt be too much of an issue.

^ Exactly, the Cowboys have a huge spark in attack, possibly even greater than Storm's...

I expect them to be a force with their injured forwards back...and this time with a positive +/-
yeah i hope so too, i really like the 2008 line up for the cowboys with the recent signings of travis burns , ben harris ect and the return of most of the front line. all we need now is to fix our defense and we should be set.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
having johns is 1 thing, seeing improvement is another thing though.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thats if our Halves aren't completely idiots..Which judging by their 07 form, they are..

Groom hopefully breaks it and becomes another Thurston =D, that would be gold...

Roberts needs a passing game and a return to the basics..

But other than that our backrow is as strong as ever, along with our bench of Koups and Te Maari, we just need a good hooker(no pun intended) and two props that can get the job done

K

kennyy

Given his recent form, Should El Masri hold on to his wing position, or should he give way to younger, faster players?

what do you guys think?
Dunno yet, let him crack the record and finish his career in style. He is an awesome finisher, one of the best and his goal kicking is invaluable...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
as great as El Masri was he shouldnt of been given a contract extension

if I were in his boots I would step down and make way for someone else instead of thinking about myself

the club needs to move forward
Hazem doesnt have the pace or the strength to play first grade anymore

he has forgotten how to run 5 metres and bump off 3 players
but overall id rather keep Hazem on the wing if it means he has to be replaced by Phelps

Hazem looks like the best winger in the world compared to Phelps

but at the end of the day im happy with the way Hazem has served the club and he has given me a few memories from his greater playing days!

the last best game I seen him play was against the Panthers last year in Penrith!

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
hopefully sum of ur people will eat your words next year ..
hopefully

80fic...

leave Hazem alone, he played origin last season and ensured that QLD didn't whitewash the series. Maybe if we had him on the wing in the first two games NSW wouldn't have lost the series. he had a bad year by his standards with the boot, but lets give him a chance.

His defense is much better than Utai, so why not drop Matt for some of the up and comers.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
hopefully sum of ur people will eat your words next year ..
hopefully
there is nothing to eat

his best is behind him
people didnt mind when Daryl Halligan retired for being too slow

oh but hang on a minute Haz is from Tripolli so its different

80fic...

there is nothing to eat

his best is behind him
people didnt mind when Daryl Halligan retired for being too slow

oh but hang on a minute Haz is from Tripolli so its different
WTF. because he is leb is why he is still in the team, give me a break, maybe its because he is better than a lot of wingers around.

Status
Not open for further replies.