El Masri Vs Hodges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Loyal

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did you see Hodges reaction when the crowd kept giving it to him? On the sly he called on the crowd to continue/come down to the side lines and say it. He was very frustrated with the calls made.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Ditto mate..

Man I have never seen Hazem do anything remotely like this before. It just shows what an antagonising prick Hodges is. Don't know what was said between them, but f**k I was so proud to be a doggies fan when Hazem stood up to him. (And grabbed him by the throat none the less.) Go Hazem.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Ditto mate

Exactly what I wanted to say...........

Man I have never seen Hazem do anything remotely like this before. It just shows what an antagonising prick Hodges is. Don't know what was said between them, but f**k I was so proud to be a doggies fan when Hazem stood up to him. (And grabbed him by the throat none the less.) Go Hazem.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
hodges is a grub and deserved to get belted... where were the big tough forwards to help Haz out and stick up for the little bloke.... MIA
ogre mase and sbw would have been in their like a shot back in the day.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Good on Haz for standing up. Hodges is a dirty ****.

Although, Hazem did give Hodges a good tackle around the ribs late in the game. :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. As soon as Hazem reacted, I knew it was Hodges' fault. I've never seen hazem react like that before. Hodges must have said something too.

I don't know why Hodges didn't really fight bacl though. Maybe he respects Hazem or maybe he doesn't want to get suspended again. He's been suspended for 33% of the season already. 8 games out of 24 equals 33%.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish he dropped him, hodges is a dirty ****

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
hazem=champion...lol imagine if there was a fist fight...that would be gold rofl...you would probably find half the kennel on the field rofl

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pathetic act from Hodges, His like the Lebanese Darren Lockyer, an absolute legend, you dont slap these kind of men in the face, good on Hazem, not expected but I like it, Hazem is a down to earth guy, bit of a shock but it was a good laugh lol.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
pathetic act from Hodges, His like the Lebanese Darren Lockyer, an absolute legend, you dont slap these kind of men in the face, good on Hazem, not expected but I like it, Hazem is a down to earth guy, bit of a shock but it was a good laugh lol.
lol. What about the Australian Hazem El Masri?

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hodges is just an over-rated wannabe......and to have a go at Haz, who is THE ultimate league role model, shows how big of a @#$%wit Hodges is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.