El-Masri @ H/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to see that the old bloke's still in shape...

He wore his kicking boots too!

Just wish they made him and Halligan take the kicks from out wide - woulda been cool to see if they still had it

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
R u serious??

He is twice as wide as last year

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree, looks like el magic has been bulking up on baklava 3 times a day

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see that the old bloke's still in shape...

He wore his kicking boots too!

Just wish they made him and Halligan take the kicks from out wide - woulda been cool to see if they still had it
of course he did he was taking the kicks he disguised himself as goodwin!

But seriously how good is goodwins kicking?amazing kicker

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on - didn't the 3 dots after "good to see he's still in shape..." give it away?
Hahahaha. Anyone who actually saw Hazem would know you were just taking the piss. I get ya.

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
i doubt many players would keep aplayers shape in the real world they get paid to train and sepnd a lot of time doin it its like the biggest loser they lose the weight then put it on when they cant run on a tred mile for 26 hours a day

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
LOL has he really got that much noticeably bigger?
Pics or something??

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
His gut was wobbling as he went to kick. Thats enough visual for you to understand Kimlo.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
He has thighs as big as Utai's...... they are so big they hit each other when he walks :grinning:

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
HAHAHA, now I'm really keen to see it far out :(

I guess Hazem is getting into the Keba Neya and manoush hard LOL.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i doubt many players would keep aplayers shape in the real world they get paid to train and sepnd a lot of time doin it its like the biggest loser they lose the weight then put it on when they cant run on a tred mile for 26 hours a day
Halligan was still in top shape - and he's been out for 10 years! Hazem's only been out of it for 10 months!

Hazem looks like he's put on 10-15kg (or, only put on 5 to 6 kg above his playing weight - with a lot of the muscle turned into fat)

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Halligan was still in top shape - and he's been out for 10 years! Hazem's only been out of it for 10 months!

Hazem looks like he's put on 10-15kg (or, only put on 5 to 6 kg above his playing weight - with a lot of the muscle turned into fat)
Mate it is a typical Leb thing...any retired lebanese man who sits at home with no worry in the world simply piles on kilos eating all those fatty and oily lebanese food. In wont be surprised if another baby is on the way :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.