Eels Side vs Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne, Luke Burt, Joel Reddy, Jacob Loko, Jordan Atkins, Daniel Mortimer, Jeff Robson, Tim Mannah, Casey McGuire, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathan Hindmarsh, Taniela Lasalo, Justin Horo. Interchange (from): Billy Rogers, Shane Shackleton, Mitchell Allgood, Carl Webb, Ben Smith.

If we srsly dont beat this rubbish we have problems!!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I will cry if we dont beat them

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is a do or die game for us.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
that is the weakest parra team in a decade if not more. No joke.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we better **** win honestly there team is nothing. kevin is ***ed wat are u goin to loose if u put roberts on the bench give him a shot! halatu is a waste

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we better **** win honestly there team is nothing. kevin is ***ed wat are u goin to loose if u put roberts on the bench give him a shot! halatu is a waste
I honestly don't know how people say Halatau is a waste,anyway we should chump this team nicely

Maza

Reaction score
Loko - He'll need some close attention

Wouldn't underestimate a few of the players in that side, don't forget massive rivalry who knows what could happen.

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne plays with spiders on him against any dogs team! He will have 2 tries set up in the first 5 minutes. If we just tackled him it would make a huge difference but we show him way to much respect and time. Granted he is good, but any more time and he can deadset grow old.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Ben Smith is in fine form LOL !!!

S

Shermy

They are a very poorly coached side. Everything they do is choreographed and that comes down to there halves who are absolute balls. I have serious questions over how Robson and Mortimer have played so much NRL footy - it really brings down the game they are that poor. Mortimer should be playing bush footy. He has no skill at all. If it werent for his last name he would be just a regular punter like the rest of us.

Osborne has doomed this team for a long time yet recruitment wise. Kearney has no idea what he has got himself into and I admire his passion but he is playing the completely wrong football witht his team. In fact he is picking the wrong team to begin with.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
They are a very poorly coached side. Everything they do is choreographed and that comes down to there halves who are absolute balls. I have serious questions over how Robson and Mortimer have played so much NRL footy - it really brings down the game they are that poor. Mortimer should be playing bush footy. He has no skill at all. If it werent for his last name he would be just a regular punter like the rest of us.

Osborne has doomed this team for a long time yet recruitment wise. Kearney has no idea what he has got himself into and I admire his passion but he is playing the completely wrong football witht his team. In fact he is picking the wrong team to begin with.
When you say picking the wrong team....the 17 or players in wrong positions?........I don't know if he has much to pick from in reserves......agree Osborne has f...d up big time as far a recruiting new blood and retention!!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This parra team do have the players to tear us a new one. You just get that feeling that they will get over us this weekend. Dogs in the last 2 games seem out if it and are not sticking well. Otherwise I hope they prove me wrong !

BullDoggy10

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we don't beat the Eels we may as well call it a year and try a host of different players throughout the year to get it right for next season. BUT I AM GOING TO PUT MY FOOTBALLS ON THE LINE AND SAY, I THINK WE WILL SMASH'EM.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sliding defense and Jaryd Hayne is not a good thing. But then again an up and in defense against Hayne is not a good thing. Hayne on fire will trouble any defense. Lets hope he plays **** then :p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
only chance of parra winning is if hayne decideds to show up tbh...other than that this is a very beatable team

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jarryd Hayne plays with spiders on him against any dogs team! He will have 2 tries set up in the first 5 minutes. If we just tackled him it would make a huge difference but we show him way to much respect and time. Granted he is good, but any more time and he can deadset grow old.
Lol, this. If Hayne fires we are in trouble. Otherwise we should win by 20.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta lift and play outta their skin when thay play us.
Moore needs to get the teams f.....n heads right and we'll win. If we have that piss poor attitude that we have all too often we'll get f.....n smashed !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.