Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
North Queensland have signed Canterbury forward Harrison Edwards on an immediate long-term deal which is expected to allow Cowboys back-rower Jack Gosiewski to link up with the Broncos.

Edwards will sign with the Cowboys for the next three seasons while Gosiewski is set to have his hopes of a release to Brisbane granted.
It is understood Gosiewski will play two more matches for North Queensland before being free to join the Broncos in a bid to stiffen up Brisbane’s forward stocks.

Gosiewski has asked for multiple releases which had so far been denied. But now with a ready-made replacement they are now likely to grant Gosiewski his request to leave.

Edwards, who was off-contract at the end of the season, has played 17 games for the Bulldogs since making his debut in 2022.
He has played one game for the Bulldogs this year but was ruled out of their last start loss to Melbourne with a concussion.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus has something up his sleeve

let alone I have never rated Harrison Edwards good to let him go more space for hour cap go for another Penrith winger turuva or some fowards strong ones

Harrison Edwards has only played one game for
Us and lasted 20 mins

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus has something up his sleeve

let alone I have never rated Harrison Edwards good to let him go more space for hour cap go for another Penrith winger turuva or some fowards strong ones

Harrison Edwards has only played one game for
Us and lasted 20 mins
lol @ Turuva

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This bloke was their Isaah Yeo this time last year lol.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol @ Turuva
He is off contact next year talks are saying dragons but if he was to go I really think the dogs might have a crack. They seem to like to play together the Penrith boys and just because luai is going I doubt Turva would go there he would stay at Penrith or go to the dogs

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
North Queensland have signed Canterbury forward Harrison Edwards on an immediate long-term deal which is expected to allow Cowboys back-rower Jack Gosiewski to link up with the Broncos.

Edwards will sign with the Cowboys for the next three seasons while Gosiewski is set to have his hopes of a release to Brisbane granted.
It is understood Gosiewski will play two more matches for North Queensland before being free to join the Broncos in a bid to stiffen up Brisbane’s forward stocks.

Gosiewski has asked for multiple releases which had so far been denied. But now with a ready-made replacement they are now likely to grant Gosiewski his request to leave.

Edwards, who was off-contract at the end of the season, has played 17 games for the Bulldogs since making his debut in 2022.
He has played one game for the Bulldogs this year but was ruled out of their last start loss to Melbourne with a concussion.
Is he even in the top 30 he played 17 games that’s it I wonder how long he stayed on the field I never saw him last year at all maybe twice

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He showed a lot of promise last year and seemed to be favoured ahead of Hughes.

Has had various injuries. He could make it but is a kinda project forward whereas we have quite a few capable, "seemingly" ready to go guys in Cup and Flegg we def have to find a spot for.

We may need to keep a spot for a bit more of an experience forward or a more robust forward if we are in the market for one. All the best at Cows Harrison.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He showed a lot of promise last year and seemed to be favoured ahead of Hughes.

Has had various injuries. He could make it but is a kinda project forward whereas we have quite a few capable, "seemingly" ready to go guys in Cup and Flegg we def have to find a spot for.

We may need to keep a spot for a bit more of an experience forward or a more robust forward if we are in the market for one. All the best at Cows Harrison.
He's no loss in all reality.

Personally feel it's smart play by the club to show people the door early enough. Gives them a chance and shows others we're not going to hang onto players who aren't going to make it.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he even in the top 30 he played 17 games that’s it I wonder how long he stayed on the field I never saw him last year at all maybe twice
Edwards got Supplementary (old Development) deal when Gabrael went to Sharks.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is off contact next year talks are saying dragons but if he was to go I really think the dogs might have a crack. They seem to like to play together the Penrith boys and just because luai is going I doubt Turva would go there he would stay at Penrith or go to the dogs
He’ll earn a good contract because he is a good player. The issue is there is no way we are in the market for a winger especially if we need to pay top dollar.