Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Weird thread. How can it blow up in our faces in future when he isnt contracted past this year? Technically its already got us paying him heaps for this year.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weird thread. How can it blow up in our faces in future when he isnt contracted past this year? Technically its already got us paying him heaps for this year.
Why is there a thread created around this useless fat fuck!!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not his fault he got paid what we paid him and we also back ended it. Anyone on here wouldn't say no if they were in his position. His conditioning is partially on us, but he could've also skipped drive through a couple of times to help us manage his weight better. He is gone end of the season, but let's not forget he was a good servant to us for a number of seasons, as well as taking less money to play with us, and also paying out his contract with Leads to be released so he could come back to us. Short memories some on here! Kick a man when he is down and at the end of his career.
2009 and 2012 have to admit he was really good to watch, he was definitely a beast on his day. Hope he leaves us playing well in his last few games, was very loyal to our club.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute fucking waste of money, has been shit for years. Should never have been re-signed when his contract was up last time. This backending is rubbish as he was barely worth the 200k he was getting in the first place.
Soooo, you do like him a little bit.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute fucking waste of money, has been shit for years. Should never have been re-signed when his contract was up last time. This backending is rubbish as he was barely worth the 200k he was getting in the first place.
His last contract was an absolute joke
He is so lucky to have been paid all this money the last several years
Repercussions of people that held high positions within our club
Not good

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Soooo, you do like him a little bit.
Ha. Honestly i have been into him for years, it absolutely killed me seeing Finucane leave because Eastwood had the starting lock position locked up for some fucked up reason. Then 2016 comes and we decided to give him a 2 year extension in excess of $1m....absolutely fucking killed me. **** was worth an absolute max of 450k at that stage over a 2 year period, yet the club paid more than double that!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha. Honestly i have been into him for years, it absolutely killed me seeing Finucane leave because Eastwood had the starting lock position locked up for some fucked up reason. Then 2016 comes and we decided to give him a 2 year extension in excess of $1m....absolutely fucking killed me. **** was worth an absolute max of 450k at that stage over a 2 year period, yet the club paid more than double that!
I feel sick thinking about this shit sometimes
Huge loss Finucane to our great club
We really shouldn’t be in this position these days
So many big fuck ups

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yep, it’s a shitfest. We should have had a front-row of Finucane, Tapau and Jackson at lock. Now look at us..fucking shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.