Eastwood wants to return to Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
*** some of idiots are really farked up around here. Why does everyone that comes on here get slammed for saying they heard something? I posted that I heard Roberts, Morris, Hannant, and Stagg were all going to out for up to 6 weeks and stated that it was something I "heard". Even though it was from a reliable source and I got berated by most. Then all of it comes true bar Stagg as he was cleared from the initial prognosis. Some of you need to get off your friggn high horse and just chill. If someone comes on here and gives a bit of info (being from a reliable source), I don't think it is a problem.

Be your own person with your own opinions. Don't be piss weak and join the Kennel Lench Mob. That's just piss weak IMO. Get off the bandwagon.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone comes on here and gives a bit of info (being from a reliable source), I don't think it is a problem.
I don't think most people feel it's a problem too. It's normally those who say "just trust me/ I can't say/it's from an insider" that it starts to sound like they MAY be blowing it out of their arse.

Either way I hope THIS rumour is true. I'm not getting excited ATM, but I will gladly see him back in the squad. I was so disappointed when I heard he wouldn't be playing this season with us.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
*** some of idiots are really farked up around here. Why does everyone that comes on here get slammed for saying they heard something? I posted that I heard Roberts, Morris, Hannant, and Stagg were all going to out for up to 6 weeks and stated that it was something I "heard". Even though it was from a reliable source and I got berated by most. Then all of it comes true bar Stagg as he was cleared from the initial prognosis. Some of you need to get off your friggn high horse and just chill. If someone comes on here and gives a bit of info (being from a reliable source), I don't think it is a problem.

Be your own person with your own opinions. Don't be piss weak and join the Kennel Lench Mob. That's just piss weak IMO. Get off the bandwagon.
Remind me to shout you a beer if we ever get a chance to meet.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
*** some of idiots are really farked up around here. Why does everyone that comes on here get slammed for saying they heard something?
Because more often than not, it's all blow-ass... and most of us are sick of hearing the same old "so-called truth" form a "so-called source"... only to find out later on that it was all bullsh!t and a let-down to everyone else in here.

Some of you need to get off your friggn high horse and just chill. If someone comes on here and gives a bit of info (being from a reliable source), I don't think it is a problem
I think you need to stop taking all of this so personally. Are you seriously getting all cut from what some people on an internet forum had to say? How do we know this source of yours is reliable? You won't say who it is and not everyone is all that quick to believe you.

Wake up, dude. There's no bandwagon or Kennel Lench Mob as you put it... and there's no "posse" as Gate7 once called it... so take a sedative, have a lie-down, take a deep breath and realise there's more to life than what people say on an internet forum.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hannant said he is going well and could be back within a fortnight . Should start training next week

B

bahadogg

its not true stop dreaming eastwood is very happy in england and wants to finish his contract there.
but since the club has some money to spend why not go for another dragons player like costigan his off contract at the end of next year and he hits hard.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
its not true stop dreaming eastwood is very happy in england and wants to finish his contract there.
but since the club has some money to spend why not go for another dragons player like costigan his off contract at the end of next year and he hits hard.
Costigan is dirtier than Tarek's sweaty ballsack.

No thanks.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Because more often than not, it's all blow-ass... and most of us are sick of hearing the same old "so-called truth" form a "so-called source"... only to find out later on that it was all bullsh!t and a let-down to everyone else in here.

I think you need to stop taking all of this so personally. Are you seriously getting all cut from what some people on an internet forum had to say? How do we know this source of yours is reliable? You won't say who it is and not everyone is all that quick to believe you.

Wake up, dude. There's no bandwagon or Kennel Lench Mob as you put it... and there's no "posse" as Gate7 once called it... so take a sedative, have a lie-down, take a deep breath and realise there's more to life than what people say on an internet forum.
if you want get technical I did actually tell everyone my source. WTF? And yeah people come on here and bullsh!t and tell lies but I'm never the one telling them gtfo or insulting them. So how am I the one taking it personal? I'm speaking for the people that genuinely do have sources or hear rumors that still get slammed. This is a small part of what this forum is about.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
This rumour is starting to be true. Almost here Beastwood.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excited :D

Just the sort of player we need

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
as of today he has 61 days to get out of his contract, fly to Aus, and sign with us
God i hope he comes back :D :D :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I WANT HIM BACK =[
Eastwood is a machine! We really need his mongrel defence back

Status
Not open for further replies.