Dymock

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair, I guess I would welcome him back, he’s got some bulldogs dna from his time here, so maybe will be very helpful!!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Was supposed to be a coach back in the pay era, not sure what happened if Pay beat him out or another coach poached him? Will be great to see him back in the fold.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a automatic link to the club according to the daily terror graph

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was supposed to be a coach back in the pay era, not sure what happened if Pay beat him out or another coach poached him? Will be great to see him back in the fold.
I heard dymock never has had ambitions to be head coach, he’s always enjoyed being assistant (less stress and expectations)

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t he just get sacked from the titans? And we’re looking for an assistant by the sounds of us being linked to Holbrook and Taylor. Welcome back if so

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn’t he just get sacked from the titans? And we’re looking for an assistant by the sounds of us being linked to Holbrook and Taylor. Welcome back if so
He was defence coach at Titans a couple of years ago pretty sure

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He walked didn't he