Dymock looking to shake up team line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury caretaker coach Jim Dymock says he'll look to shake things up when he names his NRL side to face Parramatta at ANZ Stadium on Friday night.

Thrust into the head coaching role the day before the Bulldogs went down to the Warriors in Auckland last Friday night, Dymock said he was looking forward to stamping his imprint on the side as he goes in search of his first win against the Eels.

"We know we need a bit of a change in the team so I'll have a look at the boys today and go through it with the coaches," Dymock said ahead of training on Tuesday morning.

"Definitely there's going to be some changes and I think we definitely need it.

"I don't think it's desperation, we're just looking for wins so if I have to make a change I'll make it - hopefully that will bring a first win for me."

Dymock, who has been given the rest of the season to audition for the job on a fulltime basis, will be forced to make at least one change with utility Kris Keating out for up to a month with an elbow injury.

NSW Origin hooker Michael Ennis will also miss at least this week's game due to a neck injury, with scans later this week to determine his immediate playing future.

"Losing (Keating) is a big loss, we've also lost Mick - but we've got a couple of good blokes who have been playing in the reggies (reserve grade)," Dymock said.

"Josh Reynolds has had a go this year and also there's Joel Romelo - they're two blokes that have played a handful of games of first grade, I'm sure they'll be able to handle it."

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
woo hoo , romelo and Reynolds.

Some one banner RnR!!!!

two guys who will bring mongrel!!!!!!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should play Romelo, Reynolds, Payne and Roberts in the same team and unleash them to belt the living day light outta Parra...

But sadly it wont happen...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy I read this thread. We definitely needed a change though. I'd like to see a lineup like this:

1. B. Barba
2. S. Turner
3. J. Morris
4. T. Lafai/J. Wright
5. B. Goodwin
6. B. Roberts
7. T. Hodkinson
8. A. Tolman
9. D. Halatua
10. S. Kasiano
11. J. Idris
12. A. Ryan
13. D. Stagg
---------------
14. J. Romelo/J. Reynolds
15. G. Eastwood/M. Tapou
16. F. Pritchard
17. C. Payne

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I knew CK would be happy at this news :-)

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe Morris has been dropped. I was all for Lafai having a centre spot but I would have moved Idris to the forwards to do it. Morris is a class act and if this backfires Jimmy will not be sighted next season.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont care who plays. I just want a win.

I have forgotten what it feels like to win

Status
Not open for further replies.