Dymock deserves his year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way Hasler should coach us next year, Jimmy deserves his chance to continue the turn around, I would be dissapointed if Hasler walked in and took over after Manly's cry baby bullsh1t fiasco, he should stay and help clean up the mess for 2012.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way Hasler should coach us next year, Jimmy deserves his chance to continue the turn around, I would be dissapointed if Hasler walked in and took over after Manly's cry baby bullsh1t fiasco, he should stay and help clean up the mess for 2012.
Did you miss the part of him being sacked.......?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the attitude that saw us hire moore over bennett..and it turned into 2 wasted years..
IMO if hasler wants to coach us next year, then putting him in charge is a no brainer

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you miss the part of him being sacked.......?
I read he has been stood down from club duties, that's not sacked, or is it?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what, Dymock had a deal and had proven to be better than Moore, its not right that he gets pushed aside.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what, Dymock had a deal and had proven to be better than Moore, its not right that he gets pushed aside.
Why should we take a chance on that though? Especially if one of the best coaches in the game is available...

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Dymock proven to be better than Hasler?

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id love for Dymock to have his Shot but things have changed. Im not willing to risk ANOTHER season, the same ********s saying Dymock should coach in 2012 will be calling for the board to quickly bring Des in if its all going pear shaped mid season.

NO MORE RISKS!!!

chazza83

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fans also deserve to be watching the dogs play semi final footy.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why waste a year on a coach that wont be in the top job for at least the 4 following years? Its a risk that we dont have to take hasler can start building from now the sooner the better.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why should we take a chance on that though? Especially if one of the best coaches in the game is available...
well bringing des over is also taking a chance because you create a pressure cooker situation with more chance to fail

manly were the best when they were a wildcard and so were the bulldogs, in fact when these clubs were expected to perform they failed

so my suggestion is to hire the worst players and coaches available and that means we wont have any expectations, so we will win the title

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a completely separate note, will Dymock be expected to take a pay cut now that he will only be Assistant Coach? In that respect, if so, I think it would suck to be him.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Dymock better then Moore? How can you judge? Moore's 1st year we made the Prelim Final.
If Hasler wants to coach in 2012... Hasler will coach in 2012!

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he doesn't as much as I repect JD.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
after 5 years under Hasler, then I'd have no doubt Dymock would be head coach after that, assuming Des moves on. I mean, how much more experience can a guy need?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread...

So lets have a rookie coach go when we have one of the best coaches in the game avaliable?

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock better then Moore? How can you judge? Moore's 1st year we made the Prelim Final.
If Hasler wants to coach in 2012... Hasler will coach in 2012!
I agree, if Hasler wants to coach in 2012, then he will, plus it's true that its a risk using dymock when they have Hasler who can step into to coaching gig, but its unfair on dymock to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.