Dylan Napa

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crapa took the piss at our club by missing training and turning up half drunk and still got picked every week by Baz despite being useless. I've never been more against a signing when we first signed this cat and he only ever proved the doubters right.

Good to see Catalans have standards and let him go.
Possibly our worst ever signing ... on good money to boot.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Flop move from flop club at the time. Said it over and over but sadly Lynne isn’t her dad. She failed at the titans and here.
I had blind loyalty to the Andersons, but in hindsight they were terrible ... albeit in difficult circumstances.

I struggle to think of one player from their era who has made a real mark at the club.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa was a disgrace to the dogs jersey, the even bigger disgrace was the clowns who thought it was a good idea to sign him.
exactly, the fool that signed him on that money has a lot to answer. Napa was shit but he was laughing at the money he was making

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I had blind loyalty to the Andersons, but in hindsight they were terrible ... albeit in difficult circumstances.

I struggle to think of one player from their era who has made a real mark at the club.
Yep. Some fun times here over there disgraceful time here. Thankfully the fans ended that and we are in the right direction and United as club and fans.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still our worst signing ever, let Klemmer go early to save approx 800k cap space then blew the savings by signing this idiot for 600k. Biggest WTF moment I could remember.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Andersons were cooked, yet there are some on here still defending them :joycat:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still our worst signing ever, let Klemmer go early to save approx 800k cap space then blew the savings by signing this idiot for 600k. Biggest WTF moment I could remember.
Rorters knew what they we doing when they released him with one year to go on his contract and we were stupid enough to take him on board, but believe he was a Barrett signing.

Said at the time he isn’t a player we shouldn’t have taken on as he had history with the judiciary and rearranged the faces of a few opposition players with virtual spear tackles. Had zero bulldog dna, who was way past his best when he came to us.

He’s right up there as one of the worst signings the club has made. Definitely in the top 3 or 4. TRex, Napa and who can forget, but most would like to, Aaron Woods.

Thankfully and hopefully those days are well behind us now with Gus and Ciraldo at the helm.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I copped it on here for getting angry at signing the bitch
Same.. I usually give signings the benefit of the doubt, even if I don't agree with the decision but with Napa I was furious and hated the move from the get go. He was always trash, always lazy, always a cat and to sign him at all, let alone pay that much for him on a three year deal was a crazy decision.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah dunno what happened to Napa. Played SOO (once I think) but then to be booted out of the French side. Never a top shelf player but should've at least be half decent. Who knows maybe just lost interest.