Opinion DWZ

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a bad effort from him today - 56 minutes and 176 metres. Looked far stronger with his carries than Meaney and has better support play.

If DWZ is going to be played at fullback then Meaney needs to go back to Canterbury Cup, he's not a winger.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not a bad effort from him today - 56 minutes and 176 metres. Looked far stronger with his carries than Meaney and has better support play.

If DWZ is going to be played at fullback then Meaney needs to go back to Canterbury Cup, he's not a winger.
yeah couldn't agree more

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looked solid, did hold the ball a few times when he should've passed it though but that's irrelevant given the state of our team. He won't be playing for a while anyway.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has to stay fb meaney needs an offseason in the gym just too small we need okunbor big time time for harper to get a go at centre

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...all class, genuine better than average first grader

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's not first grade..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great player, he did good work when he had the ball.. lots of talent. Pissed about the injury though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He'll only get better once he puts his stamp on the team and gets some combinations going.

Him backing up JMK after that break was a breath of fresh air.
Disagree, nobody gets better at the Bulldogs...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Was furious about the injury. One of the only good players and good things for the season.

Any report on how bad and how long? Hopefully back after bye lol with a new coach?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is our FB for the next few years I think ... Meeney can learn a lot from this guy as he actually goes looking for the ball and offering support, something Meeney has yet to learn!!! At least DWZ is 1 positive we have BUT we have many many other errors to improve on such as getting an actual NRL coach who knows how to COACH and a mgt team who knows how to take ownership and lead by example!!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DWZ is our FB for the next few years I think ... Meeney can learn a lot from this guy as he actually goes looking for the ball and offering support, something Meeney has yet to learn!!! At least DWZ is 1 positive we have BUT we have many many other errors to improve on such as getting an actual NRL coach who knows how to COACH and a mgt team who knows how to take ownership and lead by example!!!!
Yup agree we have DWZ as a positive but heaps more negatives to change around and starting from the managers, coach and players everyone should be accounted for and to see some players today after being flogged again smile whilst shaking hands to me is a NO NO, it's like such FU to your team mates and fans ... as much as I love CNW as he passes mate to see him smiling whilst shaking hands is a no no for me

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with Lockyer, DWZ to fullback, Montoya into the centre and make Meaney a winger.

Bulldog87

Waterboy
Reaction score
Looked better than Meaney in support play. He did put in a couple of questionable defensive efforts though and his passing may be suspect as hes so used to the wing...

Time will tell I guess.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He can run hard like that on kick returns on the wing. Meaney has to put on size and work on a few things but he's a fullback and that's it, so play him there or punt him to CC for a while.
2. DWZ (right)
5. Smith (left)
We need to recruit well to fill these vacant spots.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Hoppa / DWZ
2. Montoya
3. CHN
4. Hoppa / DWZ
5. Smith

Okunbor, Holland, Crichton can stay in NSW Cup along with Meaney.

We also need Katoa to be given a chance in NRL this year I reckon. Could be a rough diamond.