Reaction score
if they want a swap can we can get someone like luke garner or luciano :p

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hooper reporting that the player the Tigers mentioned in regards to a possible swap was BJ Leilua but we said no.

Thank fark for that
Everything else Hooper said from his blog (we don't need another thread).

(Matt Burton)
"Reckon he'll be OK. Gun player. Will have the Fox there with him and they'll land some better signatures."

(recruitment - hooker)
"They are after Brandon Smith. I'd look at Josh Hodgson. Effective immediately."

(DWZ swap)
"I heard BJ Leilua thrown up but Dogs shot it down."

(DWZ - Tigers perspective)
"Don't mind it for the right price. If you can jag him for about $400K that's a decent buy. Dogs will have to tip in plenty."

(Shaun Johnson - where he sees him ending up)
"Bulldogs."

Obviously take it with a grain of salt, but he's going to be hearing and getting more inside information than 99% of people here (obviously some opinion in here too).

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything else Hooper said from his blog (we don't need another thread).

(Matt Burton)
"Reckon he'll be OK. Gun player. Will have the Fox there with him and they'll land some better signatures."

(recruitment - hooker)
"They are after Brandon Smith. I'd look at Josh Hodgson. Effective immediately."

(DWZ swap)
"I heard BJ Leilua thrown up but Dogs shot it down."

(DWZ - Tigers perspective)
"Don't mind it for the right price. If you can jag him for about $400K that's a decent buy. Dogs will have to tip in plenty."

(Shaun Johnson - where he sees him ending up)
"Bulldogs."

Obviously take it with a grain of salt, but he's going to be hearing and getting more inside information than 99% of people here (obviously some opinion in here too).
Yeah even they he is a flog he gets decent mail (especially involving the Tigers).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that it was $1.5m for 3 years as was reported in the Canbra Times at the time;

Go Dogs
That amount wasn't agreed to.

"There was speculation he would command upwards of $500,000, but sources at the club say it’s a lot less than that."
"Instead, after a breakout year, it can be revealed that the 24-year-old will be on an average salary of around $330,000 until the end of 2023."

Whatever you want to believe I guess.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If they are offering us a player its probably that fat fuck BJ Leilua

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting he said we’ll land better signings and Johnson looking likely. He’s a flop but always on the money.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If they even think about swapping for Joey Leilua I’ll drive to Belmore and headbutt Barrett.
If we take Leilua they need to pay full freight for DWZ. Then we are sweat salary cap wise and just throw Leilua in Mounties (Ron Massey)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we take Leilua they need to pay full freight for DWZ. Then we are sweat salary cap wise and just throw Leilua in Mounties (Ron Massey)
We’d still have to pay around the 300k mark for the muppet, fark that. Don’t want him anywhere near the club.
Rather we pay 300 for DWZ to play at the Tigers without a swap