DWZ consolidated thread

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way in the world is DWZ worth 800K. He hasn’t been as good as 2019. This year he’s been rocks and diamonds. Glad to see the back of him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you think he’s worth $800k +?
He's worth 400-500k, what the next club he goes to is going to sign him for. We're going to have 300-400k dead cap space moving him on which is the problem (if he's on 800k, he should of never been put on a deal like that if so).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think he’s worth $800k +?
That’s not the point…. I don’t believe in weakening your roster with your most consistent player without getting return in a season where we could still not finish last… I don’t care if you disagree… but we get walked over every time
dwz is a experienced international, you shouldn’t be selling him for free

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's worth 400-500k, what the next club he goes to is going to sign him for. We're going to have 300-400k dead cap space moving him on which is the problem (if he's on 800k, he should of never been put on a deal like that if so).
It probably depends on what other overpriced deals are in our cap too. Getting the extra $500k could be very useful.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s not the point…. I don’t believe in weakening your roster with your most consistent player without getting return in a season where we could still not finish last… I don’t care if you disagree… but we get walked over every time
That's the club/boards fault and the people who make these decisions should be sacked (which they were afaik). We have to suffer as fans until they get it right I guess.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have I been missing something? Hasn’t DWZ been playing in that side that’s being walked over every week?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the club/boards fault and the people who make these decisions should be sacked (which they were afaik). We have to suffer as fans until they get it right I guess.
As I said if we don’t make sure we’re getting naden early or something then we are fucked

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have I been missing something? Hasn’t DWZ been playing in that side that’s being walked over every week?
He certainly hasn’t been getting walked over, he makes 1 dumb error and everyone jumps on it lol

Reactions: ATT

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
As I said if we don’t make sure we’re getting naden early or something then we are fucked
I don't see why Panthers would release Naden for free. If they get 2 injuries in their 1-5 he's a chance of playing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
i would agree with you if he was playing don’t even trip
You're tripping lol, you don't get how the game works. How many times do you need to be F'd before you see it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He certainly hasn’t been getting walked over, he makes 1 dumb error and everyone jumps on it lol
Yeah but he hasn’t been the difference between winning and losing games we are still losing with him in the side. If we keep him for the rest of the year or release him it’s not effecting results. This season is done and if it benefits the future it’s a no brainer to do it.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but he hasn’t been the difference between winning and losing games we are still losing with him in the side. If we keep him for the rest of the year or release him it’s not effecting results. This season is done and if it benefits the future it’s a no brainer to do it.
I don’t agree

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not really. Think it means we will persist with Dwz for next year at fullback and ends any hope or dufty.

Jac and cotric are our wingers. Unless Jac and Dwz switch.

Allen naden centres.

Year after I’d say Dwz is gone and maybe our young gun centre is able and ready to partner naden in centre’s then.

If this is how it is so be it.

Get Brandon sorted. Shouldn’t even be discussed any Fucking more. He has been the priority all along. Our 9 slots is fucking garbage and has been for 5 years. We need this sorted ASAP for both our forwards and backs service to burto and Jac and cotric etc. there is no one remotely close. With him we are a top 8 team and so much more attractive. Without we aren’t really an 8 team again. He is worth the $ and as others said not only helps get other players going yeh Jac cotric burton Brandon etc… he also helps marketing him and Jac and burton will be huge for us off field.

Get it done!

Number 2 a big bopper like Taupau.

I’d also sniff at Shaun Johnson if Flanagan isn’t going to be given time. Someone will take flano.
DWZ at fullback for another year... fucking kill me now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He didn’t play with 7 players missing… are you fried?
He was 18th man and To'o only player out in the 1-5, they could of went either Jennings (who they went with) or Naden you retard. That's why I said 2 injuries (Burton also moves to halves if there is an injury in the halves) and he's a chance of playing. Jennings was also terrible. For some reason you think you're entitled to get everything for free, fried.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was 18th man and To'o only player out in the 1-5, they could of went either Jennings (who they went with) or Naden you retard. That's why I said 2 injuries (Burton also moves to halves if there is an injury in the halves) and he's a chance of playing. Jennings was also terrible. For some reason you think you're entitled to get everything for free, fried.
They let go of mansour and Laurie for free, your argument is invalid run along