Dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Elsey, you deserve it, you came into a thread where a nice Kenneler was telling us about how his relationship broke down, and you jumped down his throat about something that happened to you, it has nothing to do with justin at ALL... It was rude, callous and just down right wrong...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
mz shifty 83 or whatever ur called these days, its no wonder you can't get along with guys, look at your performance on here.

No offence but do you have any ability to show some humility or just the ability to be quiet once in a while?

Not the first time you make a return and get into a crap load of fights with other users.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Wow Stevie your smart!!

Be my friend please!! hahahahahahahaha

The Kennel is so funny you people think WE take it seriously look at how your behaving!! IT's just the internet!!

if your comfortable in your own skin then this stuff really wouldn't bother you!!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elsey, you deserve it, you came into a thread where a nice Kenneler was telling us about how his relationship broke down, and you jumped down his throat about something that happened to you, it has nothing to do with justin at ALL... It was rude, callous and just down right wrong...
Precisely

i dont even know u elsey or whatever ur name is.. and quite franly i dont care
now.. you dont know me nor do u know the situation we were in.. so keep ur opinion to urself cause no besides miss k really seems to care.

As stevie says.. it doesnt surprise me either. HTFU i say and get along with it. I am over you and your pathetic means of humanity

B

Ben Godberts

haha the games up man hater we have the evidence agaisnt u now hahaha

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Don't display your problems on the internet then if your not willing to hear people's opinions!! IT's simple really

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Bit hypocritical there Boots when it was you that was posting jokes about the Virginia massacre wasn't it?
Not really, i dont care about stuff that happens overseas, i do care about the feelings of people i know though.

Like when a friends relationship (like yours) broke down i wouldnt have thought about saying you deserved it because your a female!!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you had, I would have laughed it off tbh

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
And if you had, I would have laughed it off tbh
Alrighty then, personaly if someone said that to me when mine ended i wouldnt have found it funny at all, its a very depressing time and not the time you want to hear jokes.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Oh yeah sure boots you only care about yourself!! Please making jokes about stuff like that is JUST as bad as what i did!!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alrighty then, personaly if someone said that to me when mine ended i wouldnt have found it funny at all, its a very depressing time and not the time you want to hear jokes.
OK let's ask the person involved. JustinIncredible, the posts that Man Hater made, were u offended or upset by them?

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*rubs eyes*

boots.. being... serious... ?

never though i'd see the day

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Of course he was!!!! And just because that person has been nice to you in the past doesn't mean he has been nice to me boots!!

Please Miss K these guys are girls!!! So emotional!!

Status
Not open for further replies.