Dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

Sorry to hear JC but you know what bro you will eventualy get sick of her anyway.
You will get over it in a few weeks and be free to play the boy and girl games that pump your adrenalin LOL

Justanothergirl

Je Suis Sexy
Reaction score
Awww, nevermind - it's her loss not yours. Just keep going and you'll find someone worth being with. Once you get over it, it takes time trust me, you'll get to enjoy yourself, try new things, travel maybe and who knows who you'll meet along the way.

Good luck it with it champ! :grinning:

K

kennyy

jc is going to be shouted a beer by me if i can find him today???

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Justin, its a bummer i know, but you have to keep your head up mate, things DO get better trust me, while it feels like **** now it wont for too long... Your young and pulling chicks is the easiest thing in the world to do!! You will be back on the nest in no time :grinning:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
justin that sux dude.

hope ur ok.

take my way of life and give relationships the flick. they only create heartache!

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Justin, its a bummer i know, but you have to keep your head up mate, things DO get better trust me, while it feels like **** now it wont for too long... Your young and pulling chicks is the easiest thing in the world to do!! You will be back on the nest in no time :grinning:
Yeah ur right dude.. i was blind last night at northies.. chicks everywhere loving life! hahaha

ur right tho ill be fine.. just sux atm

yeh im thinkin abt it crazy biatch..

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Sucked in to all you guys you probably did something really stupid and disrespectful to deserve it!!! Men have no brains!! Only balls and a penis!!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Sucked in to all you guys you probably did something really stupid and disrespectful to deserve it!!! Men have no brains!! Only balls and a penis!!
Thats a bit Harsh!! Justin is a good bloke!! Did you read the whole thread?

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
NO i hate men at the moment so any that are suffering makes me feel better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.