Dumb footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This team has the coaching staff fooled. I can’t say their skill level is low as I’m sure that during training drills they perform but what I think the problem is that they are the most dumbest in terms of footy brains I have ever seen. Every teams has 1 or 2 but it’s incredible that we seem to have assembled a full team of idiots.
I don’t dought the passion and that they try hard but they fucking just don’t know what to do, no planning no scheming, no putting pressure on opposite player both in attack and defence, no will to win every battle, can’t read the game in fact everything needed to be a competitor is missing from every player except determination to not give up.
Unfortunately that is not enough so sadly we need more than fixing salary cap issues, we need to change our recruitment guidelines and standards on the type of players. As we have so many players without the winning instinct even if we add Cook, Cleary and Ponga to our spine we would still be no chance for the 8.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumb team like our coach...
Can we do mid season coach swap before June 30 deadline?????

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We can't even do simple things like pass left to right or right to left. It's amazing how some of these guys have even gotten to this stage of their careers.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look at the team that we fielded today... Baring a hand full , they are poor reserve grader's at best.. what was expected with that line up

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to think next year we are without mbye, Woods, Morris bros and a few others. We won’t win another game this year and next year our only points will be the byes

Status
Not open for further replies.