Opinion Due diligence and damage to the game (NRL).

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m gunna call it. I think Napa will be fined 50K but won’t be suspended. Greenberg knows he can’t considering what he has let go through to the keeper. Rothfield’s article today was against a suspension. I also believe that it would have happened by now.
Yes a fine thats all that will happen to napa. greenberg is now under to much pressure to do anything else. Finally others are seeing what a scum he is.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes a fine thats all that will happen to napa. greenberg is now under to much pressure to do anything else. Finally others are seeing what a scum he is.
I despise him. The worst administrator in Australian sporting history.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Already ffilled recently wasn't it?

Imagine if... Greenberg went to Cricket Australia and Castle replaced Greenberg LOL
I am still absolutely gobsmacked that aunty RaeRae got the gig as CEO of Rugby Australia. FFS seriously??

I also recall the GWS wanted Greenberg to be the CEO of them (LOL) and the NBL wanted Greenberg to be their CEO when they rebooted the competition, without (get this), any teams in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. LOLOL.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The double standard continues, well done hypocrisyman (Greenturd)....

Was Hazem's similar case on hypocman's watch??

Screenshot_20190213-002728_Outlook.jpg

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine the hysteria if these charges against De Belin stick ?
More shit, the NRL will be needing a bigger fan.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't see Greenberg lasting that much longer if this continues. It's all on his watch and his head.

If the ARLC feel under pressure they'll dump Greenberg before they directly come under fire.