DT: Gasnier Wants To Come Back To The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Whats with all the ex-Rugby League players going to Union then wanting back to NRL?

- Wendell
- Lote
- Tamana
- Gasnier
They discovered rugby union isn't to the standards of league.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
I recon they should say that he can only return if he takes half what he wants in $ andf has to play for the sharks!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
why rami

then we get to keep josh
I just really, really don't want to see the Dragons ever win a Premiership.

I mean ever!!

Mark Gasnier I rate very highly, I feel their chances of winning a Premiership will boom if he joins them this year. They're already a big chance if they decide not to choke like they do every year.

Maza

Reaction score
If they bring him back and can't win a premiership with him, they should seriously hang up their jerseys cos they're **** out of luck.

I'd rather him come back than us lose Josh Morris.

Who knows, SBW might follow suit.

R

rocky IV

gasiner wont change anything they are chokers and will always be chokers

besides josh morris is better than that cat.

Maza

Reaction score
FMD I'm gonna be spewing if the Dragons buy him.
LOL

I already got the "you're just jealous" comments thrown at me today, bloody paper was shoved in my face by Drags colleagues.

Almost went to HR :p

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can they afford it they must be close to their cap. and he wont play for nothing.

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The ironic thing is that he'd pretty much have to play for the league minimum salary to play for the Dragons.

I would wonder if by signing him that they would end up over the salary cap, if not by his full salary, but by the end of the year with contract bonuses and stuff....it wouldnt be a good look.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Has Cooper re-signed next year?

If not, they'll probably flick him so Beau Scott will only have to play 2nd row for half a season
Coops signed for three years. Thus remaining at the Dragqueens till end of 2011.

Whats with all the ex-Rugby League players going to Union then wanting back to NRL?

- Wendell
- Lote
- Tamana
- Gasnier
And Matt Rogers

Once a choker, always a choker

If he does decide to come back and reject union overtures, he'll be welcomed back as he is a class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.