News Drunk bulldog caught acting like a goose

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the way Hughes talked up the need to stick by the players, hope the club starts getting stuck into the media a bit more. Actually, A LOT more. A line needs to be drawn.

Personally find this type of reporting cowardly and pathetic as the players need to be able to live relatively normal lives. People get drunk. People get kicked out of bars. It's so easy to get turfed these days, it's simply embarrasing that a jounro feels the need to write such shit.

Fuck me. I'm just glad I was never a professional footballer as the stories they would've been printing about me every Saturday, Sunday, Monday ... actually, every day of the week would've been fucking nuts. And I mean that literally as they would've had shots of my nuts from all different angles every day of the week.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You sound like an animal on the piss. Buzz would petition the Supreme court to have you sent to Xmas Island if that happened and you were wearing a Dogs Jersey.
Speaking of petitions I hope everyone here's signed this one. I wont link the petition directly as its getting still getting smashed...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Earlier in the day the headline was in relation to Mitch Moses and the Eels choking again, mustn't have garnered enough hits so they change the headline to Drunk Bulldogs...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Considering the players have been in a bubble for months and not allowed to go to the pub, probably not surprising that some might overdo it now they can. Whoever it is, he won't be the last. As long as he didn't commit any crimes or show his ass, it shouldn't be anything. But watch Buzz milk it though.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hardly newsworthy given some of the other shit league has dished out lately. But if it's a Bulldogs player the NRL will come down like a tonne of bricks while ignoring the Burgess crapshow, the Sailor charges and a few cases of steroid abuse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Either publish who it was and what they did or piss off. This cryptic rubbish is a joke, you can accuse anyone of anything in that way.
SHOOSH

Which degenerate drunk piece of shit who parades as a journalist was caught giving oral sex to a man in the Cronulla beach public toliets?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of petitions I hope everyone here's signed this one. I wont link the petition directly as its getting still getting smashed...

I signed the petition yesterday. I can't see it going ahead when it would need to be arranged by Scummo. He's got too much to lose.

Turnbull speaking up as well. Every Australian should sign this petition.
Thing that bothers me about Turnbull's speech was that he's thrown blame on Labor for the fact that Murdoch owns the majority of the media. It was actually Howard who changed laws which were in place preventing Monopoly in media ownership. Secondly that it was the poor job he was doing that opened him up to being ousted. Sadly too many in this country are happy to just ignore politics completely if it's any more than a three word slogan.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree, it was a bit rediculous to point the finger at Labor. Both parties have been in power and allowed this to continue and get worse. People really need to put aside what side of politics they support and realise democracy is the most important thing at stake.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This shit is getting really boring now. M7ch bigger news going on and other clubs are grabbing the headlines. what an absolute dickhead Rothfield is.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shoosh... which Bulldog recently challenged the author to a drinking contest in a recent Eastern Suburbs pub and lost?

All of them

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Bulldog bashing will continue until we have sting leadership. As you see if previous posts the agenda driven media have major influence. The nrl have a product the tv wants. Next time the nrl dictate to fox about positive coverage across the board. Port macq didn't stop for weeks in the press. Burgess than sailor got fuck all..Burgess can take down many people . This is a major story getting no press because of his new limited mates.