Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone could be bothered working out the percentages, Phil writes about the Bulldogs a lot, there must be good click bait with our headlines so that must be his go to for relevance, but it’s starting to get ridiculous, where was his articles when the lads forwent mad Monday to help the homeless??

that’s too much of a positive mark on the club for his print...

Buzz, give it up mate...maybe write something on Tristan Sailor, his allegations are far mor serious than a drunk bloke getting kicked out of a pub!!

Last edited:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current signature count n=315,991

https://www.aph.gov.au/petition_list?id=EN1938
to add your e-signature.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be cool if a Royal Commission into media ownership looked specifically at Murdoch bias against the Dogs, but I don't think it will. A Royal Commission won't happen anyway while we've got a right wing gov't, but if it happens later it will just about be how the media reports politics, not biased sports reporting. I doubt anything will change that cause sport is all about opinions and personal bias.

I can't stand the Murdoch media's negative dribble (they're all all just victims of everything), but I can also just ignore them if I want to. I also don't really mind being bashed by the media now cause it makes it sweeter when the worm finally turns.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think it's a News Limited/Murdoch thing,
I'd say it's more an agenda by the authors like rothfield.