Drop Haz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, when Utais back to full fitness I think our best two wingers are Phelps and Utai both return kicks with gusto, make metres out of dummy half and can sniff out a try.

The only thing Haz does better than either of them is kick goals and Shifty is a more than adequte replacement. Nobdody on here can honestly tell me that Phelps doesn't deserve his spot and Utai's metres coming out of our on half are invaluable so I'm bringing it back...

Drop Haz.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Er

good news for u

Hazem made more metres than Phelps

made more linebreaks than Phelps

did ****loads more than Phelps

if ne1 is to be dropped from the wingers it would be Phelps

T

TdoggBulldog

hazem played awesome last night..

was palming so many players off and made good metres

and scored a try

keep haz.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
metres sideways counted are they?

btw hazem rushes up - comes off sometimes, other time leads to massive line breaks down his wing due to his lack of speed.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
i was also saying hazem should be dropped a couple of weeks back. i think he has had his days and its time to move on.

but i do thin he had a much better game last night

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hazem made a few good kick returns last night and has done nothing to warrant being dropped. Apart from hsi kicking which was 4/4 and meant that we had a chance to kick the field goal.

1 goal missed and we would have had to score another try.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No. I know you have a hard on for Hazem, Hammer but I don't want him dropped. Yes he has some negativity in his game but his positives outweigh them.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

btw hazem rushes up - comes off sometimes, other time leads to massive line breaks down his wing due to his lack of speed.
oh yeah he made over a 100 metres forward

tied for most offloads that came off in our team

Hazem usually comes in to cover an overlap or knock an intercept down, his reads of defence are probably the best in the nrl

T

TdoggBulldog

no, he made 102m forward

and saved our ass once with a good run out of the in goal.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh yeah he made over a 100 metres forward

tied for most offloads that came off in our team

Hazem usually comes in to cover an overlap or knock an intercept down, his reads of defence are probably the best in the nrl
when people notice - people fail to notice when he ****s up because it is hazem.

An example of the top of my head was against manly earlier on in the year at telstra - they hammered his side and he was very poor in his reading of defence - when he is turned around, he is too slow to catch out the opposing player.

T

TdoggBulldog

apparently he also made a kick in play last night?

i missed this, will have to have a look on the replay.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't disagree, last night was one of the better performances but he's no longer one of our two most potent options on the ding

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
you guys want to drop a person who scored 12 points for us yesterday?? A game where we only won by 1 point? Geeze some people on here.

T

TdoggBulldog

he made more metres than adam perry and corey hughes combined

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another example would be the semi against Brisbane last year when he was over taken by Mason when chasing down Berrigan... our winger was over taken by our prop, good times!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. I smell a hidden agenda here.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another example would be the semi against Brisbane last year when he was over taken by Mason when chasing down Berrigan... our winger was over taken by our prop, good times!
oh earlier on this year - omeley who is supposed to be **** house this year outran hazem.

Status
Not open for further replies.