Driving schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Hey do any of you guys know of any good driving schools with reasonable prices. I'm looking for a driving school. i found one that charges $35 an hour for auto but yea.. just want to look around before i book

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Mehmet Durakovic's "We teach drive"..

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
$35 is a good price! youll find it hard to find many that are cheaper

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
I heard there was a good one in cabramatta and a good cheap one in campsie, cHarges like $30.

omg im a racist **** lol

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
sorry allan jones was on my pc, had to BOOT him off

K

kennyy

35 is cheap bek

but i recommend u learn to drive with your parents then go and get like 4 or so lessons with an instructor, if u can drive u should be fine..

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
35 is cheap bek

but i recommend u learn to drive with your parents then go and get like 4 or so lessons with an instructor, if u can drive u should be fine..

i agree with that otherwise u waste ur money

thats wat i did

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
35 is cheap bek

thing is my parents won't teach me to drive. my mum is too scared to get in the car with a learner so she won't and my dad dosn't live with us and he's said he'll teach me but he wants me to get lessons first so yea...

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont go to an Indian owned driving school. They all need lessons themselves! It'd be like Stevie Wonder teaching you how to read.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Where do you go Tina? Mum wants me to do a bit of reasearch or something before she lets me book in.. but yea i rang like 7-10 differnt schools yesterday to get prices and crap

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could teach you....

on second thoughts - get a few lessons first - don't want another alex do we? "hey rach where is the brake?".

:p

i went with macquarie for a couple of lessons.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
I could teach you....

on second thoughts - get a few lessons first - don't want another alex do we? "hey rach where is the brake?".

:p

i went with macquarie for a couple of lessons.

unlike my sister im not an idiot lol i was like OMG WE"RE GUNNA DIE!! i warned you before she got in the driver seat lol

Ohh do you got a number or anything for macquarie?

Status
Not open for further replies.