Driving Habits That Piss You Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

Everything about others driving pisses me off. I drop the f and c bombs like a terrorist

-failure to indicate
- being in the left turn lane when you wanna go straight making me miss the light
- stopping as soon as a light goes yellow, ffs take it!
-driving like miss daisy in the overtaking lane
-driving slower then the speed limit in fine conditions
-overtaking me just to go slower then I was
- tailgating especially when theres nowhere else to go
-trying to cut in when they have no right of way. ****ing wait ****s

One day Im going to lose myself to road rage & end up belting some poor sod with a crowbar
Bull-f*cking-sh*t! I lose my brain at you every time you fail to take a yellow light FFS!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
- (This is starting to become common now) when people leave over a car length in space at the traffic lights. A lot of people do this when they're the first one at the lights.
I do this quite often, because some idiot drivers take their right hand turns too narrowly - especially when there's 2 lanes going around. I'd rather not get hit, so I sit a metre or so back.

- When some driver does something extremely idiotic/dangerous which almost causes an accident for you, you give them a look/hand to say "WTF", then they get pissed off at you like everything was your fault.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I do this quite often, because some idiot drivers take their right hand turns too narrowly - especially when there's 2 lanes going around. I'd rather not get hit, so I sit a metre or so back.
Yeah I also sit a little bit back in case a bus or track needs the space to make a turn. Happens a lot around where I live.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate you both....

G

Gladiator.

When you drive past a guy and a girl and she's not giving him a blowie. FFS!

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Not that I drive, but as a pedestrian I hate ****wits that don't stop at pedestrian crossings! Just run me over it's fine! Faggots.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Not that I drive, but as a pedestrian I hate ****wits that don't stop at pedestrian crossings! Just run me over it's fine! Faggots.
I hate when pedestrians stand next to a crossing, and you don't know whether they're gonna walk or not. Sometimes they do at the last second.

So there, we're even.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I hate when pedestrians stand next to a crossing, and you don't know whether they're gonna walk or not. Sometimes they do at the last second.

So there, we're even.
Yeah well they are stupid pedestrians, they probably deserve to be run over :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah well they are stupid pedestrians, they probably deserve to be run over :p
I'd love to see Stacie in her driving exam.

"This is a shopping district. There are many pedestrians who cross the road at different intervals. Press the screen when to slow down"

Never!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate idiots who ride ur bumper, i always slam the brakes hard and u see them hit the brakes hard to avoid hittig the back of ur car, its funny coz they abuse ya, but it pisses me off, and so do old farts who have no sense of road use, just pull out or dnt indicate or nuffin and drive 5km a hour, plus im a cranky driver

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Alex has the worst road rage lol
I also get passenger rage, ask Rani about when I took control of her horn & started yelling out her window lol
Her and her focus are so very intimidating.....
I could take you on in your Rav4. Overcompensation if you ask me. Verse me in Mario Kart then we can settle this.
Bull-f*cking-sh*t! I lose my brain at you every time you fail to take a yellow light FFS!
you lose your brain if I stop, you lose your brain if I go. FML whatever I do I cannot win when you are there

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
- Texting and driving ...
- High beams behind you ...

:mmph:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- I lose my **** when people are tailgating, especially when you are on a single lane road in a line of traffic. I can be in a perfect mood and as soon as someone does that I get instant rage.

- People driving slow as in the right or middle lane of a motorway

-Cranes driving on the motorways doing 40km/h causing a mobile bottle neck, especially on the M2 in the morning.

-Toyota Camry's and everything their drivers do.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The stereotypical red P-plater. They don't understand it's a privilege to drive, not a right.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
- Young P-Plater chicks who think that they've now got their P's and are just the sickest b!tches out there so they drive like the whole world is slowing them down. 20mins later and you see them on the side of the road crying because someone screamed at them to keep off their fcking arse.

- When someone is waiting to turn right into a side street (no turning lane) and you go to swerve around them on the left, then they start their right turn almost simultaneously, the of course the fcktard that was riding up your arse has to shoot up and try and pass you on the right. Like they didn't know I was just going around the car that was waiting to turn. That's worth a wheelbrace to the head imo.

- Hero's that in extreme traffic, when everyone is doing the common sense thing of alternating the merging traffic (ie. each car lets one merger in) decide that they are simply to massive to let someone in front of them, yet they aren't quite massive enough to look you in the eye. Fckn sparrows.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I must admit, I'm extremely patient on the road. I don't go off at people and lose my sh*t. It won't help solve their driving inadequacies, and it will only make me mad and make me more susceptible to having a crash because I'm not mainly focused on the road. I use my honky, but that is all.

I get pissed off when there is passenger rage in my car - more than the idiot who caused the problem in the first place, lol. It's like, if I'm not mad, then shut the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.