Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As above.

- When people turn right from the left lane.

- When people don't indicate *COUGH*

-When Asians turn the ignition

- (This is starting to become common now) when people leave over a car length in space at the traffic lights. A lot of people do this when they're the first one at the lights.

- When people do 30 in school zones. Because 40 is flying.....

G

Gladiator.

When people don't get their licence and everyone has to drive them around :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OH! A couple more:

- When people don't say thank you when you give them way. Raise your hand, dckhead!

- When people race out from a side street then drive like a btch in front of you.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As above.

- When people turn right from the left lane.

- When people don't indicate *COUGH*

-When Asians turn the ignition

- (This is starting to become common now) when people leave over a car length in space at the traffic lights. A lot of people do this when they're the first one at the lights.

- When people do 30 in school zones. Because 40 is flying.....
What you trying to say *****!?

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
When people think those "keep left unless overtaking" signs are just there to look pretty.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What you trying to say *****!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I still love you, don't worry. Haha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When people think those "keep left unless overtaking" signs are just there to look pretty.
Was on the M5 yesterday, some fckhead was doing 80 in the right lane.....

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I still love you, don't worry. Haha
Did we not arrive in one piece? Personally I do tend to indicate. I just don't look in blind spots over my shoulder to merge :P

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was on the M5 yesterday, some fckhead was doing 80 in the right lane.....
I have been stuck behind ****ers on the M4 doing 60 just because the cop car in front was. I overtook them all at 100. It was the speed limit after all. Douches

G

Gladiator.

Andrew you have no say in this thread FFS. Do you even have a licence?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
When ****s always feels the need to overtake me when I'm in the Kingswood, because they don't want to be 'stuck' behind an old car

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did we not arrive in one piece? Personally I do tend to indicate. I just don't look in blind spots over my shoulder to merge :P
Hahahaha, touche. I'm still alive.

I have been stuck behind ****ers on the M4 doing 60 just because the cop car in front was. I overtook them all at 100. It was the speed limit after all. Douches
I love when people become petrified when they see a cop car. Or when there's a drop of water on the road.....

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
People who can't keep a constant speed. They'll overtake me, then slow down in front of me, so I overtake them and rinse, repeat.

When ****s always feels the need to overtake me when I'm in the Kingswood, because they don't want to be 'stuck' behind an old car
haha it's awesome how people judge the driver by the car. When I was in school I drove either a Mazda 121 or Commodore. Always got overtaken in the Mazda, even when it was not on. Rarely in the Commodore.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suiker just reminded me, driving on a hwy late at night, some farker gets behind you and puts on their high beams. I slow down, get behind them then sit on their arse with my high beams on.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OMG Kingswood! My parents owned one back in the day MEMORIES! and dad's rebuilding (slowly) a old ute!

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Everything about others driving pisses me off. I drop the f and c bombs like a terrorist

-failure to indicate
- being in the left turn lane when you wanna go straight making me miss the light
- stopping as soon as a light goes yellow, ffs take it!
-driving like miss daisy in the overtaking lane
-driving slower then the speed limit in fine conditions
-overtaking me just to go slower then I was
- tailgating especially when theres nowhere else to go
-trying to cut in when they have no right of way. ****ing wait ****s

One day Im going to lose myself to road rage & end up belting some poor sod with a crowbar

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You've been driving for 5 minutes and already you're a terrorist on the road. I'm so very proud of you, Gypsy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Her and her focus are so very intimidating.....

Status
Not open for further replies.