Drew Hutchinson signing

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that we are signing guys with good characters and who can play. Hutchinson is the type of player that will be good support and role model for the kids coming through. You have to understand that we are building a team while not premiership material yet, we will be competitive again, creeping up that ladder in the next 1-4 years and who knows where we can get to but it's about waiting til today's young kids currently doing well in our lower grades that will be winning Premierships for us combined with some of these signings that with their experience will be a good blend.

"If you build it they will come"..Gus is building it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like that we are signing guys with good characters and who can play. Hutchinson is the type of player that will be good support and role model for the kids coming through. You have to understand that we are building a team while not premiership material yet, we will be competitive again, creeping up that ladder in the next 1-4 years and who knows where we can get to but it's about waiting til today's young kids currently doing well in our lower grades that will be winning Premierships for us combined with some of these signings that with their experience will be a good blend.

"If you build it they will come"..Gus is building it.
What if he’s a shut bloke? Are you saying he’s a good bloke because he’s white? Fahhh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought we had learned a lesson with the other rooster rejects we signed.
There’s only 16 other teams out there, and a bunch of them have georgohy that makes low fruit pickups difficult.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hutch does what he's asked. FFS just dont put him at centre like that bonehead Robbo did a few times.....ahh doesn't work.

He can be a decent utility and has a reasonable kicking game. We picked him up out of Super League as a no name low cost player.

Good luck Drew.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doubt it. He's been a mainstay in the 17 at the Roosters for the last 3 years now and is probably in career best form at the moment too.
Not in the 17 last 2 games ?

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
OMG !!! U have got to be joking me. He is so ordinary. Why is Gould buying all these utility players ?
How many more could have been would have been players do u need ?
Just wondering, I've got an XP falcon utility I'm restoring, reckon it'll get a run or will it be one utility too much

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signing. Can cover a number of positions, can kick and can certainly tackle.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs….

Ok, so is Taffe cover for Sexton at half? Or Hutchinson cover for Taffe at half? Or salmon cover for Hutchinson who covers Sexton? Or Mann cover for Taffe, Salmon and Hutchinson, or Sexton? Or is Sexton cover for Mann or Salmon? Or…. FFS!!
Enough of these utilities who aren’t good enough to be regular starters at their clubs in permanent positions!

Can we just buy an out and out half and a couple of props ffs???!?!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if he’s a shut bloke? Are you saying he’s a good bloke because he’s white? Fahhh
Where have I brought race or colour into it? I am referring to his character reference, players that are trustworthy and never been in trouble off the field., Hutchinson is just that, a role model for the young guys....wtf you on about? ....get off the pipe bro