Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe.. I like seeing Dragons in pain tbh :grinning:

I culd imagine the hate if it was the other way round

A

Abz

Who do you support?

Do you disagree with that statement?
I'd rather see blue and white blood putting on the blue and white jersey, rather than red and white bloody putting on the blue and white jersey.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I'd rather see blue and white blood putting on the blue and white jersey, rather than red and white bloody putting on the blue and white jersey.
So your saying all these dragon players over the years would rather represent st george than the bulldogs ?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather see Blue and White supporters actually supporting the clubs decisions in identifying talent that has a proven record of producing good players.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
is he that big unit?..another in the mould of hickey??

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
LOL bro shut up. seriously.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Abz dont turn this into another version of your own thread!

H

Haztrick

Who cares if we've signed players from the Dragons? They have some good juniors and we are lucky enough to have signed some of them.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Abz - Where is your shovel mate ? Long gone are the days where players from the area signed with the club.

Were you not a fan of Jason Hetherington ? Where do you think he came from ? Lakemba ? LOL.....

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blood shmud... How do you know he isn't a doggies supporter... how do you know he won't grow into one of the most talented AND loyal players in our club? How do you know which of our juniors will turn into sell outs when they have established a name for themselves...?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
wtf lol that doesn't even make sense Abz

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what he would say if Robbie Farah signed with us ? Yes I know he use to support the Dogs but he does play for the Tigers.

I bet he would be a hypocrite.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather see the Bulldogs keep putting together forward packs that can dominate their opposition every year. If that means buying them from the Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Broncos or the line up at KFC i am happy so long as they are capable of dominating their opposition for the year to come.

When every other team buys our juniors we complain. When people sign players we have turned into stars we complain. You need to learn to get over it Abz. By your logic we should tell Ryan, Patten, Tonga, Holdsworth Te-Maari, Armit and Maitua and probably some others to look for new clubs. I would understand you being annoyed if we spent big money on people who have been doing SFA in FG for years and neglected our juniors, but buying players on the fringe of first grade who haven't gotten their opportunity is what we have excelled at in recent years. The list of players above are all examples of that.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
ohh ffs abz... just deal with it... who cares if we signed a dragon... when newcastle entered the comp... nearly half their team came from canterbury

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather see the Bulldogs keep putting together forward packs that can dominate their opposition every year. If that means buying them from the Dragons, Roosters, Eels, Broncos or the line up at KFC i am happy so long as they are capable of dominating their opposition for the year to come.

When every other team buys our juniors we complain. When people sign players we have turned into stars we complain. You need to learn to get over it Abz. By your logic we should tell Ryan, Patten, Tonga, Holdsworth Te-Maari, Armit and Maitua and probably some others to look for new clubs. I would understand you being annoyed if we spent big money on people who have been doing SFA in FG for years and neglected our juniors, but buying players on the fringe of first grade who haven't gotten their opportunity is what we have excelled at in recent years. The list of players above are all examples of that.
Very well said Alan...Great point about players not in FG. Big difference. It aint no transit lounge here !

Status
Not open for further replies.