Dragons next week

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so with Napa gone and Foran out.... we have another tough game coming up. I’m pretty confident if we play like we did today we should get them. But what I want to ask is. With all the injuries and crap form of certain players who do we bring up? I really wish we could get Nu brown to replace Lichaa on the bench and we have to start Elliot and put rfm back on the bench. If dropping him wasn’t a kick in the ass then I don’t know what will work.

Anyone have any ideas who you think will fill the Napa void?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
How did RFM play this weekend - anyone?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown looks way off the pace of NRL level at the minute. RFM should come in for Lichaa and if that was the case today it would have given us better rotation in our forwards. JMK needs to last the 80 for that to happen and maybe he is not up for it.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm played ok today but he was playing against a pretty average forward pack. In saying that we don’t have much more options....

Unfortunately Lichaa needs to stay on the bench if Nu brown isn’t up to scratch yet but won’t hurt to slowly work him in with the time Lichaa gets these days

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember we lost CHN for an extended period too.

I'd either go RFM (and play a forward at hooker for final 20 if JMK is stuffed), or preferably give Nu Brown a run in the final 20. Sure he has his flaws but he's a livewire and gives us a 5th tackle option and won't kill our attack.

Tigers game - Tigers held to 0, Lichaa comes on and they score 2 tries and our attack goes flat.
Storm game - Scores level, Lichaa comes on and they score, and our attack goes flat.

Now sure all those points aren't specifically his problem, BUT we can't afford to only attack for 60 minutes in a game, it's clearly costing us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons won’t be as hard as storm but it’s still a tough game, this is 1 we should win and win well.. week by week we are becoming a lot more competitive and the confidence is growing ..

Back to back wins are looming and it won’t be long.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Lichaa went ok today tbh, the Storm had scored twice and we'd already gone a little flat due to being starved of possession... When is To'omaga back? Rd 6?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dragons have one of the biggest forward packs in the NRL.

Graham, Frizell, Sims, Vaughan, with McInnes at hooker.. and then theres the halves and backline.

Dragons will be tougher to beat than Storm..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons have one of the biggest forward packs in the NRL.

Graham, Frizell, Sims, Vaughan, with McInnes at hooker.. and then theres the halves and backline.

Dragons will be tougher to beat than Storm..
Sims will be out they a pretty sure he has a broken arm.

We play like we did against storm we should get a victory.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch pay pick sue fmd but ogden should replace napa and rfm on bench

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sue shouldn’t see another minute in firsts if he doesn’t tighten up his defence... first 2 games he was shocking

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM is not a prop and nor is Sue imo.. so that only really leaves Fualolo .. he had his best game in a bulldogs jersey last year against the broncos when he started due to klemmer being out .. i think this the direction pay will go ..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d go Fualalo too. From first grade games he’s been the most impressive of the 3.

Rmf defence is shithouse too for those bagging sue