Draft "Game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's fair because tiger got to pick ryan james after he didn't meet the deadline so I say it's fair.
Its fine. You've been on time to pick on every other occasion anyway.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately im gona have to stop playing. Thank you everyone for patience but I am barely on this forum and I forget about the game.

cheers and apologies for the inconvenience
Can we choose your players? lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just assuming captain and goal kicker so far to make it easier for people with their next pick. Also put your selections in order of position.

01. Slick (Slick's Picks) – Lachlan Coote, Tim Simona, Pat Richards (k), Michael Morgan, Aidan Sezer, Jacob Lillyman, Robbie Farah, James Graham (c), Joel Thompson.

02. Bulldogs09 (Dog's Hot Dogs) – Billy Slater, Daniel Tupou, Dylan Walker, Semi Radradra, Johnathon Thurston (c)(k), Sam Kasiano, Nathan Peats, David Klemmer, Luke Lewis.

03. Rodzilla (Rodzilla's Hot Rods) – Greg Inglis, Konrad Hurrell, Marika Koroibete, Matt Scott, Michael Ennis (c)(k), Mike Cooper, Tony Williams, Manu Ma'u, Jason Taumalolo, Paul Vaughan.

04. blah (Pride of the League) – Jack Wighton, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Sione Mata'utai, Jack Bird, Mitchell Pearce, Aiden Tolman, Cameron Smith (c)(k), George Burgess, Curtis Sironen, Martin Tapau.

05. Owey (Voldemort's Vag's) – Josh Dugan, Michael Jennings, Josh Mansour, John Sutton (c), Trent Hodkinson (k), Kade Snowden, Matt Ballin, Beau Scott, Josh Jackson, Corey Parker.

06. Mr Invisible (Grantberg's Gronks) – Brett Morris, Curtis Rona, Jarrod Croker (c)(k), Alex Johnston, Moses Mbye, Kane Elgey, Tim Browne, Andrew McCullough, Chris McQueen, Greg Eastwood.

07. Marley (BBQ Burners) – Peta Hiku, Kane Linnett, Jamie Soward (k), Cooper Cronk (c), Jesse Bromwich, Michael Lichaa, Josh McGuire, Sam Thaiday, Tyrone Peachey, Jake Trbojevic.

08. OITENTA-E-NOVE (Midnight Set) – Matt Moylan, Jamie Lyon (c)(k), Manu Vatuvei, Benji Marshall, Daley Cherry-Evans, Tom Burgess, Thomas Leuluai, Ben Matulino, Shaun Fensom, Jake Granville.

09. Dw (Wife Beaters) – Sam Tomkins (k), Dane Gagai, Kieran Foran, Jarrod Mullen, Andrew Fifita, Jake Friend, James Tamou, Simon Mannering (c), Tariq Sims, Nate Myles.

10. Robbie Fowler (The Freakz) – Anthony Milford, Jason Nightingale, Will Chambers, Jamal Idris, Greg Bird (c), Adam Reynolds (k), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Matt Gillett, Ryan Hoffman, Trent Merrin.

11. Q-Tip (Hektikz) – Brett Stewart, Tim Lafai, Steve Matai, James Maloney (k), Shaun Johnson, Sam Moa, Dylan Napa, Glenn Stewart, Gavin Cooper, Paul Gallen (c).

12. TigerGoneLoose (Loose Tigers) - James Tedesco, James Roberts, Clint Gutherson, Luke Keary, Ben Hunt (c)(k), Ryan James, Josh Hodgson, Matt Lodge, Josh Papalli, Aiden Guerra.

13. Raysie (Raysie's Underdogs) - Darius Boyd, Justin Hodges, Josh Morris, Peter Wallace (c), Luke Brooks, Isaac Luke (k), Kevin Proctor, Elijah Taylor, Anthony Watmough, Frank Pritchard.

14. Mitch Connor (Mosh Potatoes) - Roger Tuivasa-Scheck, Blake Ferguson, Dean Whare, Gareth Widdop (k), Chad Townsend, Aaron Woods, James Segeyaro, Tohu Harris, Boyd Cordner, Wade Graham (c).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
PM old mate that wanted to join. He can inherit Tigers team.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs09 is on the clock.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
PM old mate that wanted to join. He can inherit Tigers team.
I agree because it's unfair if his players are up for grabs now unless I get first dibs :P

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or cut him, send his players to those who want them and let the ppl who don't accept his players have another round of picks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What do others think?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just add the players to the draft

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If someone wants one of his players say it now so we can see what to do with them.

I wouldn't mind any of-

James Tedesco, James Roberts, Luke Keary, Ben Hunt, Ryan James, Aiden Guerra.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would that be fair though? Others would've picked them. Who gets first dibs?
The fairest way will be to add them in the draft at the start of yhe next round or not add them at all.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon not add them at all or someone subs in for tigersgoneloose e.g. velk and we continue to play like normal.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just add them to the draft now and whoever gets them early just got lucky.

I'm no where near having the next turn and it doesn't bother me to be honest.

Dw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just let whoever wanted to join the draft takeover his team

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have you seen that team? You wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy.
They could take over the team and trade some of the players? Lol. I think we should just add them into the draft, i really wanted one of the players tbh, but im not in a position to pick up abother forward atm lol

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
i am a fan of giving the team to velk if he wishes to take the team but if not release the players back to the draft the next cycle, ie after the first pick of me next so it goes back to them being there at the start of the sixteen

Status
Not open for further replies.