Dr Pepper

Do you like Dr pepper drink?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dr pepper is sold all over town in auckland, gutted if its hard to find around your way.
Dammit! I wish i lived in NZ
I find it hard to locate L & P here too. Need to hunt little asian stores or NZ Natural Icecream and some random main street convenience stores lol

Dr Pepper isn't IMPOSSIBLE to find here. You bump in to it often in specialty lolly stores or kinda "dodgy" shops run by families and stuff haha. You just have to look. :(

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
...?

LOL You can get it in numerous locations around Aus.

But thanks for the non-specific and useless help anyway :p hahahha
I figured it wouldn't be much assistance, hence my ... at the end of my sentence. (Yes, Kurry, I fully expected you to know what I ment by '...')

I haven't had Dr. P in about 3 months, this thread just made me feel like it. Badly.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Kurry are you ever in the City? Sugar Fix! That place is my life, lol.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured it wouldn't be much assistance, hence my ... at the end of my sentence. (Yes, Kurry, I fully expected you to know what I ment by '...')

I haven't had Dr. P in about 3 months, this thread just made me feel like it. Badly.
Hahaha On here "..." normally is a bad thing...as in "Um *****...you can get it in hornsby.....*i have something else to say but im not going to say it you turd*"

It was a rather Abz like moment. :p

Kurry are you ever in the City? Sugar Fix! That place is my life, lol.
When I am in the city, it's not to hunt for softdrink LOL

There's a candy store in Erskine park (15 mins away from me). I COULD get it from there, but the only time i ever remember or crave it, Im not free to just go....lol...like now :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I buy it in cases. I negotiate the prices. I bought a case one time which turned out to be $1.50 per can.

Status
Not open for further replies.