News Don’t think they will pick him’: Blues tipped to snub Foxx again in repeat selection shock

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So right, Nashweed is always sliding in a comment about race.
Mods do nothing about it .
There is nothing wrong with that comment. Even if you think so compare it with all the crazy shit that gets said here daily.
Why are u sensitive?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The problem with foxx is all he is good at really is being fast.
Yea he also is relatively mistake free, which counts for something (although not enough to be a first grader) but how many times did we watch him last season and say ‘is he injured’ because he was sluggish taking hit ups and returning kicks?

He also has no strength so can’t penetrate the line.

What he does have is ridiculous speed and that is his major asset and why he is so good to watch. It’s also why he goes for the intercept rather than make the tackle all the time.
In origin, the defence isn’t as loose for him to utilities his speed.
He is up there but I’m not so sure he is top 2 wingers? Remember the fullbacks of the nrl revert to wingers and centres come origin time.

Thsi is why I have no problem with him not being selected when casting a critical eye.
People blew up last year because there was prior talk that lower ranked teams can’t attract sick talent because they lose their chances at rep footy, which played out, which made fans of the game understandably irate as they looked back and said ‘I knew it’.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with that comment. Even if you think so compare it with all the crazy shit that gets said here daily.
Why are u sensitive?
Not sensitive, just know where all your posts lead. Racism , sexism it is old school humour. Nothing funny about it these days

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sensitive, just know where all your posts lead. Racism , sexism it is old school humour. Nothing funny about it these days
Wokesville should be your name.
I didnt say anything racist, plz pinpoint where if so and explain why its racism.

Who brought up sexism?
And so what about old school humour?
Rrgardless, if you dont like one style of humour others cant?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wokesville should be your name.
I didnt say anything racist, plz pinpoint where if so and explain why its racism.

Who brought up sexism?
And so what about old school humour?
Rrgardless, if you dont like one style of humour others cant?
ok thanks for the lesson. I will change my name

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The problem with foxx is all he is good at really is being fast.
Yea he also is relatively mistake free, which counts for something (although not enough to be a first grader) but how many times did we watch him last season and say ‘is he injured’ because he was sluggish taking hit ups and returning kicks?

He also has no strength so can’t penetrate the line.

What he does have is ridiculous speed and that is his major asset and why he is so good to watch. It’s also why he goes for the intercept rather than make the tackle all the time.
In origin, the defence isn’t as loose for him to utilities his speed.
He is up there but I’m not so sure he is top 2 wingers? Remember the fullbacks of the nrl revert to wingers and centres come origin time.

Thsi is why I have no problem with him not being selected when casting a critical eye.
People blew up last year because there was prior talk that lower ranked teams can’t attract sick talent because they lose their chances at rep footy, which played out, which made fans of the game understandably irate as they looked back and said ‘I knew it’.
You are talking about a winger, speed is what makes you the best winger in the league.
Plus he is good under the highball, chip and chase, big talker gets his team up to keep going.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are talking about a winger, speed is what makes you the best winger in the league.
Plus he is good under the highball, chip and chase, big talker gets his team up to keep going.
Ok if that’s the case why has everyone shag on me when I called for us to recruit Regan Grace (Rugby poached him since) and Carlin Isles?
Both are quicker than Foxx. Regan neck and neck but Carlin is much faster

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok if that’s the case why has everyone shag on me when I called for us to recruit Regan Grace (Rugby poached him since) and Carlin Isles?
Both are quicker than Foxx. Regan neck and neck but Carlin is much faster
Don’t know them I can’t comment

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know them I can’t comment
Grace:

Carlin:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck NSW and fuck Origin.

Biggest waste of time. I hope none of our boys risk themselves for a pointless series.
Agree. Been saying that for years on TK. Most fans can remember who won the premiership each year over the last decade but no body remembers or even cares who won Origin over that time. Origin peaked during the mid to late 80's and it's a breeding ground for long term injuries to key players.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. Been saying that for years on TK. Most fans can remember who won the premiership each year over the last decade but no body remembers or even cares who won Origin over that time. Origin peaked during the mid to late 80's and it's a breeding ground for long term injuries to key players.
It’s simpler
The train that led to the reason city country got aborted is slowly arriving at origin station.
Tha biff was a block on the train tracks but it’s been removed and it’s coming.
The smart money is move towards something more racial or if that’s too hot a topic international should and should always have been the focus and pinnacle of rugby league

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hel get picked for sure Kent’s a fuckwit