News Don’t think they will pick him’: Blues tipped to snub Foxx again in repeat selection shock

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since SOO started NSW have always picked favs and unsuitable SOO style tough players. Rarely have selectors/coaches got it right to get the job done. By rights they should have many more wins. Arrogance? Incompetence? Who knows \_(ツ)_/¯
Every year since Adam was a lad Qld have gone in with a very simple game plan, they focus on about 5 or 6 main play makers, especially in the spine, the kickers, finishers, the superstars, the rest of the team are generally just fit metre eater hard mongrel workers who’s job it is to go forward, tackle all night & get the ball to those 6 play makers at the right time .. throw in a 1000% passion and they more than not get the job done ..

Nsw over complicate everything, we try to fit in every superstar from every team and even play them out of position to do so, all in the hopes that one of them will win the game for us, most times I don’t think we even earn the right first to compete for the win, we just try to out talent/flair them .. Nsw need to tone down the superstar status and get more lower named mongrel hard tackling metre eaters in the team ..

Qld know exactly what we’ll do, so they just smack em around and tackle the shit out of all these Nsw play makers, drag them down into a dog fight and win it in the last 20 .. and 95% of the time Nsw fall for it & then do exactly the same next year …

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Every year since Adam was a lad Qld have gone in with a very simple game plan, they focus on about 5 or 6 main play makers, especially in the spine, the kickers, finishers, the superstars, the rest of the team are generally just fit metre eater hard mongrel workers who’s job it is to go forward, tackle all night & get the ball to those 6 players makers at the right time .. throw in a 1000% passion and they more than not get the job done ..

Nsw over complicate everything, we try to fit in every superstar from every team and even play them out of position to do so, all in the hopes that one of them will win the game for us, most times I don’t think we even earn the right first to compete for the win, we just try to out talent/flair them .. Nsw need to tone down the superstar status and get more lower named mongrel hard tackling metre eaters in the team ..

Qld know exactly what we’ll do, so they just smack em around and tackle the shit out of all these Nsw play makers, drag them down into a dog fight and win it in the last 20 .. and 95% of the time Nsw fall for it & then do exactly the same next year …
The best assessment of NSW selections and Qld SOO tactics as we've ever seen on TK :grinning:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He killed it for AUSTRALIA - so not sure whether this is journalists doing click bait.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since SOO started NSW have always picked favs and unsuitable SOO style tough players. Rarely have selectors/coaches got it right to get the job done. By rights they should have many more wins. Arrogance? Incompetence? Who knows \_(ツ)_/¯
Who cares. Let Queensland reign supreme.

Last edited:

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares, would rather him and Burton aren't picked. Gives them a break in our bye rounds.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. Fittler picks the players from the clubs he was associated with. Thats Penrith and Easts.
I also agree he is not even close to being a top grade coach
Go to youtube and search Braith Anasta at fullback!

It was the Fittler masterstroke lol

It was that bad it was hilarious!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck NSW and fuck Origin.

Biggest waste of time. I hope none of our boys risk themselves for a pointless series.
SOO always been and always will be for..
1 The Queensland banana benders to feel good about themselves.
2 The money it generates for the money grabbing NRL/ARL & TV stations.
They are the reasons why NSW will never be allowed to dominate.
They are my reasons as a rugby league fan who didn't hesitate to turn up for NSW vs QLD games in Sydney but till now refused to follow what I call State Of Oranges !!!
By the way...That's rotted oranges :tearsofjoy:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh, let the fool pick players from his golden boys (Roosters and Panthers). In the meantime, we will have all our players play with us during the origin period to ensure we have a better chance of snagging some wins.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Remember when some thought he was gonna coach the dogs Lol
Not only was he going to be our coach - it was a done deal and they had inside information, but they had to respect the confidentiality of their sources! I would like to see somebody with a bit of spare time (hint, hint) go back through the old posts and name and shame these charlatans.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And if so fuck them, lucky to have him .. so will we be if he not selected, and he will carve up an show the blues how the messed up an didn’t pick him.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, let the fool pick players from his golden boys (Roosters and Panthers). In the meantime, we will have all our players play with us during the origin period to ensure we have a better chance of snagging some wins.
Don't underestimate a rest of two between that period. Honestly it's better for us.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think this has to be the backline:

01. James Tedesco
02. Brian To'o
03. Tom Trbojevic
04. Latrell Mitchell
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Nicho Hynes
07. Nathan Cleary

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brandy Alexander said this morning on SEN1170 that it's a load of crock, he is definitely in the mix....K unt knows shit!

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Maybe,
Just maybe,
NSW don’t want their winged going for the intercept play 3/4 times a game. Probably think opposition teams are too smart for it.

If they pick anyone from the doggs it should I be kebab.

I vote too and Trbojevic
Latrell and wighton centres

Nicho and cleary halves

And even though he doesn’t deserve it, Tedesco fullback

It’s good for us
Turbo wing lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d rather he was fit and playing the Bulldogs than the shitty Blues.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Freddy will pick Suaalii and he’ll get shown up, proving he’s overrated as fuck.

Plain and simple.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck NSW and fuck Origin.

Biggest waste of time. I hope none of our boys risk themselves for a pointless series.
LMAO I came in here to say the same thing and seen your comment haha... FCUK SOO!