Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least he's going to a team that won't be harshly penalised or cop loads of 6 again tackle restarts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dont think he is worth 450k - what bothers me is two months ago ciraldo was spruiking averillo as an elite centre - so what has changed - failed as a coach, talking more crap - elite centres are worth 450k.

re alamoti - only scratching the surface - not improving - poor coaching or more crap talk
These Questions and more should be asked.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not saying it’s gojng to happen but imagine Ciraldo shifts Perham to fucken centre and I wouldn’t be surprised

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See ya bitch.
You better not learn to tackle before we play the Dolphins next season. You've been a soft cock in our defensive line all season.
I want to see Kikau & TPJ run over the top of you all game.
Kikau will be taking 5m hitups for the rest of his career with us. We'd have no idea how to use him
TPJ...lol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying it’s gojng to happen but imagine Ciraldo shifts Perham to fucken centre and I wouldn’t be surprised
twice already perham got shifted during games. And I’m not sure whether it’s cause Averillo can’t defend or if it’s perham being shit at fullback. One time for sure it was cause Averillo was injured.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus says wonderful opportunity for our local junior? Amazing statement when you think about it and analyse. Is GM Football admitting he's gonna go better/get better coached and more oportunity to shine/earn more elsewhere?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just wonder what the feeling will be on here when we play the Fins next year and Averillo runs the length of field on his way to a hat-trick.....
I think we all know. Gus better keep his head down.
But.
If Critta, Xerri fire then it will be Smashed Avo who?

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am just sitting here calmly waiting for the Rothfields article to drop , and the headline "Future Blues centre walks away from Gus and bulldogs"

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s disgraceful of Avo securing a better deal at another club? It’s not like he has been winning us games. Centre is well covered and we need to invest in a 7 and middles.
Im happy for Avo. The guy got stuffed around last year playing in and out of postion and then this year had to settle at 3 while Perham kept his spot after some terrible performances.
We should have had the cash to keep him, poor recruitment and retention.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s disgraceful of Avo securing a better deal at another club? It’s not like he has been winning us games. Centre is well covered and we need to invest in a 7 and middles.
Fans see what they want to see… they turn the blind eye to the bigger purpose we’re striving for and that perhaps Avo wasn’t the greatest defender.

agree with you, we have a gluttony of centres & they don’t win football games, spine positions do and the forwards that help the spine lay a platform.

#Middles&a#7

Last edited:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alamoti is staying I reckon if not Gus is renovating big time

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kiraz Critta xerri alamoti quai ward and samrani is enough depth tbh