Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll be cucked out of that too and end up with another mediocre half that Suckraldo wants to put on at half time like the strategic genius he is
I’m hoping Gus has a plan otherwise we are fckd uce

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgusting from this club.
Gus is a fraud, Ciraldo is a panther cuck, everyone can go fuck themselves
Oh and he'll be replaced with a jailbird or a mediocre qld cup 24yr old centre that no one in the world discovered prior, quick **** throw him another 3 year deal 4 if hes a panther
He will kill it there wait and see the problem with our club I’m my opinion is our training and conditioning is no where near 1 grade quality that’s where the problem is .

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Officially khoury thinks Jake averilo had limitations .
Me personally I think Webster if the defence (was defence coach of Penrith)
Ciraldo the players pet

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
01. Stephen Crichton
02. Jacob Kiraz
03. Bronson Xerri
04. Paul Alamoti
05. Josh Addo-Carr

Braidon Burns
Ethan Quai-Ward
Jeral Skelton
Blake Wilson
Declan Casey

We have more than enough backs.
1 Not proven fullback - show pony
2 Bag of bones playing injured half the time, cant run straight
3 Drug Cheat, too many roids, only know of 2 players having a 4 yr break and coming back good. Might be good, needs to be as our backs are shit
4 Slow
5 Our only hope, yet cant take a hitup or make any metres.

Injured permanently
Unproven junk signing, will either get extended to a 4yr deal or punted within the next 6 months
Skelton - if he was good he would be there by now, another Topine
Blake will be good, possibly if he gets a shot before scatter gun cuts him
Declan - rats tail junk reserve grader

We gunna run through our mediocre forward or mediocre halves next?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gutted.

Absolutely filthy that signing some drug cheat blow in who has never proved to be anything without roids in his system is a higher priority to this club than a talented local junior in the same position, who can cover anywhere from 1-7.
Make sure you don’t clap or cheer the drug cheat blow in when he man handles his opposite number next year.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Frees up a spot, and future spending, which can hopefully be used on better options going forward.

I imagine the club has by now established who is surplus to needs, and/or who they won't go over budget to retain.

Should see more news on players finding new homes over the next month or so.

Gives the club more certainty, so might just see some good news on recruiting in the near future. We could certainly use some encouraging news on that front.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disgusting from this club.
Gus is a fraud, Ciraldo is a panther cuck, everyone can go fuck themselves
Oh and he'll be replaced with a jailbird or a mediocre qld cup 24yr old centre that no one in the world discovered prior, quick **** throw him another 3 year deal 4 if hes a panther
1687316533868.gif

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking pissed about this one.

He should've been given first crack at Fullback. Instead we wasted a season with a 3rd Grader.

Outside of JAC, we've lost the only player capable of scoring a try.
100% agree on this. Instead Ciraldo pulls a 3rd rate fullback out of his clacker who underperforms and never gets dropped. What a slap in the face for Averillo. Hope he kills it up here at the Phins.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's a local junior with talent to burn. This is a disgrace from the club. can't believe you guys are defending this. Let go of talented juniors and keep signinmg overrated stars on overs. Great growth strategy.
He’s a centre. He would have got a good offer. Good luck to him. Not sure overpaying in the centres is a good strategy, I reckon we should invest in a 7 and a middle. I reckon Gus has got this bro but your advice and support of Flanno I’m sure is having an impact

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointed that we let Avo go
If we were basing on this years performances would have really pushed Avo to re-sign and maybe let Perlman and Alamoti go? I will be even more gutted if Avo kills it at the dolphins, he did make the prime ministers XIII in the last 2 years so it says that others rate him as a potential rep player in future

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m gonna Start doing like the nba and just follow my favourite players. Fuck this club has gone to shit.