Dogz of War

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so filthy I bought into all this dogs of war hype, genuinely felt in my heart this was our turning point and our way back to the top. Sold us hopes and dreams with that billshit mini series, brining back all these old players and their mentality. What has it done for us. It’s a bygone era, are we focusing that hard on trying to emulate what the 90s and 00s players did ? When any fucken knob can see how much the game has changed ? I really over it want to burn all my jerseys Or have I just smoked too much pot and we will come good in a few years.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m so filthy I bought into all this dogs of war hype, genuinely felt in my heart this was our turning point and our way back to the top. Sold us hopes and dreams with that billshit mini series, brining back all these old players and their mentality. What has it done for us. It’s a bygone era, are we focusing that hard on trying to emulate what the 90s and 00s players did ? When any fucken knob can see how much the game has changed ? I really over it want to burn all my jerseys Or have I just smoked too much pot and we will come good in a few years.
You have smoked too much pot but we won't come good haha

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs of War will never happen again.

if Ogre played today he’d be permanently banned with today’s rule interpretations, same with Willie. No SBW shoulder.

Everyone has a big pack now (except us), and everyones fit (except us).
So do you thing the team has bought into it to the point they think everyone is scared of us ? You know like bodybuilders that go to the gym think they can fight and everyone’s intimidated

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do you thing the team has bought into it to the point they think everyone is scared of us ? You know like bodybuilders that go to the gym think they can fight and everyone’s intimidated
I think at the moment they see everyone else as the bodybuilder builder. Just like we have for the last 5 years or so. They may have bought into being the body builder in the first few rounds (not rd1) but not now.

If any of the guys from outside the top 30 are playing without fear, bring them in asap. And maybe if they get Fox on the park again, that’ll help with on field motivation.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs of War will never happen again.

if Ogre played today he’d be permanently banned with today’s rule interpretations, same with Willie. No SBW shoulder.

Everyone has a big pack now (except us), and everyones fit (except us).
I agree dogs of war era is finished, dont see it returning

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin retarded Numpties.

Build yourselves some fuckin gumption cry baby bitches

Anyone thinking we had a top 8 team this year are farkin delusional.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax guys we've been unlucky with injuries this early in the season you can tell King ain't 100% even kiraz as well. Dogs have blooded some young players this season it will only benefit us next year and years to come. Players like Wilson, Edwards and Preston have impressed. I do think we need an experienced half-back like Hunt or even SJ.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Connection and culture baby.
This connection and culture you have brought up 10,000 times is actually helping. Against the dragons when Waddell was sin binned we would have lost that game last season. The players all put in for each other and ended up coming out on top. So it’s not all doom and gloom because of the “connection and culture”

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Relax guys we've been unlucky with injuries this early in the season you can tell King ain't 100% even kiraz as well. Dogs have blooded some young players this season it will only benefit us next year and years to come. Players like Wilson, Edwards and Preston have impressed. I do think we need an experienced half-back like Hunt or even SJ.
Time to get real King doesn’t bend the line even when he is fully fit. He is Tolman 2.0 with all due respect.

Our ‘Alpha prop’ is TPJ and he is a bench impact at best.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This connection and culture you have brought up 10,000 times is actually helping. Against the dragons when Waddell was sin binned we would have lost that game last season. The players all put in for each other and ended up coming out on top. So it’s not all doom and gloom because of the “connection and culture”
It’s a massive wank mate. We’re still spoon contenders that’s the bottom line

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think it’s effort, in fact last night is a good example where we could have lost by 40 or 50 and past few years would have. Biggest issue is the talent, our forward pack is nothing short of atrocious. You any just say dogz or war, all the means is try harder. These guys just don’t have it !

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds has proved to be a master stroke

Haha