Opinion Dogs will be winless at seasons end!

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A bit premature mate.

Adam Elliot aka "Bulldogs spokesman" will come out saying we aint giving up and we have pride and passion and he will protect Flanagan.
Our forward pack ranks 16th in my opinion and the most ineffective back 3 coming out of our own end in the comp.
Neither Cotric or Hoppa are centres. Averillo is not ready for first grade. I can think of many reasons why a winless season is a genuine possibility.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon we will improve when Thommo returns. This may also lift some of our other forwards. I reckon we will see some improvement from Flanno, Allan and a few others as the season progresses. I dont think we are any chance of making the 8 but we will win a few

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Change my mind!
Love the avatar Dave, even got him in a doggies jersey lol... Penywise is the best killer clown , however the original “IT” had the best story line, the new one was more of a piss take, but still good in its own right.!!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I REALLY hope we beat Souths on Good Friday. Aside from the team desperately needing a boost of confidence, it's for the sake of people on here well and truly not losing their damn fool minds. I'm just waiting for the 'We should've kept Tolman' thread to pop up. I know it's coming, only a matter of time. Probably ironic if it pops up after our 4th loss.

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bring Lewis back, Lewis v Sua
a chance for some revenge perhaps?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I REALLY hope we beat Souths on Good Friday. Aside from the team desperately needing a boost of confidence, it's for the sake of people on here well and truly not losing their damn fool minds. I'm just waiting for the 'We should've kept Tolman' thread to pop up. I know it's coming, only a matter of time. Probably ironic if it pops up after our 4th loss.
We're the worst NRL team I've ever seen, I can't see how they don't put 40+ on us. Latrell and Walker love to take the piss out of weak opposition and they're going to be running @ our right edge all game. I hope I forget the games even on :tearsofjoy:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its extremely rare, especially in the modern game, for a team to go winless all season.
Well. at least we may win one record....from what I saw Sunday its a very possible record to attain.....

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're the worst NRL team I've ever seen, I can't see how they don't put 40+ on us. Latrell and Walker love to take the piss out of weak opposition and they're going to be running @ our right edge all game. I hope I forget the games even on :tearsofjoy:
It will be really interesting to see what he does with the team this week. I think he has to drop Hopoate as he has become an absolute liability. Waddell has also been very disappointing and isnt helping hoppa out on that edge. A couple of times on the weekend the opposition centre stepped inside Hoppa and Waddell was nowhere to be seen. 99% of other backrowers in the comp move across and make that tackle.

I havent seen much lower grade so I am not sure who comes in. I think Lewis deserves a shot at 5/8th so maybe Avo moves to centre but again his defence out wide is ordinary as well.

Also he switched Allan and Meaney over on the weekend so not sure what he will do there. We signed Allan for 3 years on good money to be our fullback so if he ends up playing wing or centre its another bad signing already. Meaney has had plenty of chances at fullback over the years and even though he's played the odd good game he hasnt nailed down the position. The fact that he is off contract and no other clubs are chasing him says a fair bit.

I am just glad its good friday and I will be about 15 cans in before the game kicks off

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I'm finding it hard to see how we don't get comprehensively beaten here. I think we're still in for some pain over the next few weeks.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'm finding it hard to see how we don't get comprehensively beaten here. I think we're still in for some pain over the next few weeks.
The most worrying thing is that we have got progressively worse every week. Against the knights there were some good signs and we got sodomised by Cummins. Against the Panthers we competed with them for 65 minutes but our attack was ordinary. Then on the weekend we couldnt score a point against a shithouse Broncos side on a dry track.

If we get worse again this week then the bunnies will be declaring at half time

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett now has to drop his pets he brought in starting with Waddell and Hetherington get them firing in reserves our young boys are more than capable ,some might even surprise like dooreys debut last year.
No point waiting till the horse has bolted
The horse hasn’t bolted that kants still here regurgitating 2019 threads

[emoji23]

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it might be bad year but not this bad

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reckon we will win a few games, u are always gunna get a side or 2 having a bad day or down on troops. We will struggle to avoid the spoon though on current form. I think tigers might be our best chance to avoid the spoon.
Tigers? Have you watched them play. They will slap 30 on us easily... even manly will destroy us.... if shit doesn’t change and I mean change ASAP the guy is right. We won’t win a game this year

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tigers? Have you watched them play. They will slap 30 on us easily... even manly will destroy us.... if shit doesn’t change and I mean change ASAP the guy is right. We won’t win a game this year
After tigers found some form now thinking cows are the ones to help us avoid the spoon.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just looked through our draw for the rest of the season. I can't see us winning more than 5 games, and that's if we turn up.