Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
7-2 the final penalty count.

But honestly we got a lot of square-ups as well...Our last try was an obstruction and had that been against us...We all would've blown up.

Refs are absolute retards in general though.
I think that try was legit. On one of the replays it showed Pritchard going forward, then in reverse and got a psss away with three Tigers around him. Whe he got the pass away there was no defence left out wide to stop Wright putting it down.

With the penalty count 7-2 against, Pritchard losing the ball three times and the Tigers standing off side all night and our ruck defence a bazza, I'll take the golden point with a little smirk. :cool:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ayshford would have had a shot on pritchard if there was no decoy, and once there was an advantage when pritcard offloaded it should have been called back

its pretty elementary rugby league stuff

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
??? didn't they? ffs i read cronk sealed the win in golden point. damn that
Yeh Storm won. Broncos had a shocking video ref call against them, Storm player clearly drops it over the line, given try.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh Storm won. Broncos had a shocking video ref call against them, Storm player clearly drops it over the line, given try.
I'm watching the replayed game now, and yeah that was a shocker. And the Nrl wonders why the referee's are constantly copping abuse.

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey a win is a win but seriously we have to address the penalty count issue. It seems we are trying to beat the opposition as well as the penalty count.... This issue may be the only obstacle that will stop us. If we can get an even share of the penalty count we are more likely to win more convincely.
I'm not blaming the refs, we just can't afford to give teams precious field position with a lob sided penalty count.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Just watching the replay, when Barba broke free and passed to keating in the lead up to Reynolds' try, did anyone see Blair blatantly take out Pritchard as they were chasing? ****ing dirty c unt

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm watching the replayed game now, and yeah that was a shocker. And the Nrl wonders why the referee's are constantly copping abuse.
Broncos lost a game by 1 and a Storm try wasnt a try. Its an important loss too. Video refs, how can they stuff it up so much

Tigers fans will feel hard done by, but they also had the benefit of some dodgy ref calls themselves. Ones that robbed us of the ball in attacking position, and one call cost us a line dropout and also led to a try by them. When Jackson reached out to score, the Tigers player bats it dead. It wasnt a knock on by us, it was a line dropout. They scored soon after. The bad calls went both ways.

Last week we won and had more bad calls against us than the losers did.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Well done boys 12 in a row , think only the 5th team to do it

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He deserved it. Reynolds shat on Marshal and Farah.
He made some terrible choices again that almost lost us the game. 1 really bad kick choice before they scored their last and then running it on the half way in golden point. That rookie **** could see us knocked out of the semis

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who got MOM?
IQ died in the ass because i recorded the game and just finished watching up to the 85th minute :/

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a try.

Page 8
OBSTRUCTION
a) It is the responsibility of the decoy runner/s not to interfere with the defending team.
b) The ball runner cannot run behind his own team and gain an advantage.
c) A sweep player may receive the ball on the inside of a block runner as long as there
is depth on the pass to him. It there is no depth he needs to receive the ball on the
outside of the block runner.
d) Defensive decisions that commit defenders to decoy runners will not be considered
obstruction.

e) Attacking players who loiter next to the play the ball can be interpreted as
obstructing the defending team.
f) In the process of scoring a try an attacking player dives through or into the legs of
the player who has played the ball a penalty will be awarded to the defending team.
This action will be interpreted as obstruction.
g) If in the opinion of the referee/video referee the play had no effect on the
scoring of the try the try will be awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.