• Storm 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So we've kept Melb to 20 points in 3 games combined.
That's pretty f*cking good for a team that loses to the bottom dwellers of the ladder...

Love to know why we can't do this to shit teams?
Possibly complacency by the boys, we win when we're not given a hope in hell but we lose when we're certainties.. weird isn't it?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Schooled in every aspect all game. Bring on Manly!

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just that with Manly, we need to shut them down and big time. Beware the wounded beast.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I assume that tickets for next week will go on sale tomorrow morning. Do we still get a member number from the club to purchase tickets in the special ticket window.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer was massive today! Did everyone see pat's foot pointing the wrong way. Poor bloke

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Battered and bruised Manly next week, keep it up and we'll steam roll Gould's Panthers the week after

F*cking pumped

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet revenge 2012 GF.

I am at peace now.

Dogseyes61

Waterboy
Reaction score
And to all those that doubted us ( your own team) take a good look at yourselves!!!! Where there's will there's a way!! Go you doggies I never doubted you!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F*cking commentators really pissed me off. The Storm did NOT deserve that disallowed try, clear knock on as day. But otherwise our defense against top notch teams has yet again proven itself.

If we score 24 points in every game from here we will go all the way.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
And that's it!

3.Beast
2.Jackson
1.Graham
Agreed but maybe order different. Reynolds was surprisingly good and i can see Pritchard having an effect in the next game with more game time

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fark the storm are dirty pricks every tackle around the neck and head

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of teams will love us tonight. Everyone wants Storm out of the finals. They would be more dangerous the further they went.
They should be fearing us after that, I really hope Thomo and all our other boys are able to recover and be fine for next week.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F*cking commentators really pissed me off. The Storm did NOT deserve that disallowed try, clear knock on as day. But otherwise our defense against top notch teams has yet again proven itself.

If we score 24 points in every game from here we will go all the way.
Not unless we start to score points in the second half of games!!!! 16 second half points from our last 6 games is not good enough. With that said it's great to be back in the winners circle. Well done boys :love:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer was massive today! Did everyone see pat's foot pointing the wrong way. Poor bloke
Yeah.. poor bloke.. reminded me of YowYehs injury.. I think he'll be out for a long time.

You know it's bad when ch9 refuse to show a replay.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how channel 9 in melb are exactly like the courier mail in Brisbane, bias and so up the storm arse that they can't even be gracious in defeat.
"Storm game marred by a controversial no try to Melb by video ref...."

That's all. Nothing about how they played shit, or the fact we raped them in every aspect, it was just a 30 second video and just enough was said to insinuate that their no try should have been a try even with clear visual of a knock on and that was the reason they lost the game :/

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hated gould. Would not shut up. Vossy is so much better.Avenged 2012 nicely. Need more 2 half points however we baught back the great wall of D. Woot woot!! Dogs/we are having a paaarrtaaay and the storm are in bin.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm didnt play shit, the dogs totally outplayed and annihilated the grubs.

Bellamy's facial reactions throughout the whole game resembled a bloke receiving it up the ass

Status
Not open for further replies.