Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I am trying hard not to jump the gun in the heat of the moment but that was and hour an a half of my life I will never get back! Complete amateurs is what they look like, I will say it again even though I was hit with sarcasm last time.................it is completely unacceptable that our full team is not on the paddock until 1/3 of the season is gone. Questions need to be asked as to why our best players are injured before the season starts! I have been defending Williams but he is a lazy fat pr*ck.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

our forwards did fuk all and 3/4 of the team is playing like they haven't touched a footy in years... need kasiano and graham to return so we have SOMEONE creating opportunities in attack because reynolds can't do it on his own

Big Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am having that 2011 feeling.....is kevin Moore coaching the team??
I was thinking that at one point tonight, we've gone back to the dark old days of giving up 80m every opposition set of 6

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst game I can remember!!!

I can't believe the game I seen tonight!! In all honesty this was rubbish all over the attack was poor ,the defense was was slack !!! I just feel gutted to see the dogs of war go down that way . I hope ,I really hope that des hasler shows his force and teaches them a lesson ,cause I swear if I hear him say "it still early in the season I give up and I'm going to follow the swans !! At Least they put effort !!

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been out played and out smarted.very predictable and no real purpose.williams looks like he's going to have a heart attack and should be off the bench.our last tackle options are poor and don't surprise any team.no short passing inside balls or anything to counter the fast d on our backs.the coach needs to have a different game plan as it ain't working...with the top props out.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching Titans and Broncos and its so excting with their attacking plays already ... come on bulldogs need better attacking plays and our forwards need to muscle up and bring back Hoko

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought She-REX was supposed to get better with more game experience.... BUT HE IS GETTING WORST. here are the stats for tonights game:

Runs: 8
Meters: 51
missed tacles: 4
error: 1
Offload: 1
Line break: 0
money made: $ 25k for the night

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Problem is we cant play the forward tip on play style as the two that initiate it are not playing

H

HajdukSplit

Something is very wrong with those 2 late exclusions, and Barba seems very disinterested. In the second half he received a kick in open play with the chasers a good 30m away and soon as he caught it he offloaded the ball to the outside back, and not once was he lurking around the ruck area as he was last season!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hate to admit it but losing faith in Des

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happen to EastWood and Kemmer ?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gee mate if you are going to give up on a team after a shakey start to the year ... Then fuck off ..

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple - out farwards got dominated by a faster, stronger pack. I said a few weeks ago that our biggest loss was Graham. Both him and Kasiano bend the line and also have a passing game. Eastwood also gives us this dimension. We had no second phase or decoy plays tonight whatsoever. And without this our halves and outside backs had limited opportunities. Having said that some of our options in opposite 20m line were poor.

We all are critical of Keating but Reynolds was also poor tonight. Des has a lot of work to do to turn this performance around.

On a positive Kasiano back in 2 week. Graham in 3 weeks. Don't know what the issue with Eastwood is but will find out.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happen'd to the Bulldogs 2012 team? We need Stagg / Payne / Kassion / Graham back.

Status
Not open for further replies.