Dogs Vs Knights Match Thread Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You will find that in ANY sport, its unusual for a side to dominate all minutes in a match. No such thing as a team that can dominate for 80 minutes.
I agree with that.

You will only bring your A grade game when required.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
All the doubters in other threads that said the Knights would beat us, give yourself an uppercut. Dont doubt your team!

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Inu: " Why would i strip the ball ...? "
Ref: " I dunno, I am not a Psychologist " LMAO

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Great performance , left the pub feeling a little flat after the second half , no fault of our team - just the inept display from the referees took away from the spectacle ; if when Tahu knocked on BB was allowed to play on would have picked up the atmosphere a bit ; but tough display in defence and well done boys

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who said Inu cant kick?

5 from 5, not too bad!
Don't think he has missed a goal for 3 weeks now. So on a bit of a kicking streak. Must be in the teens now.

I always thought his earlier misses was due to being rusty. Looks really good since being a full time kicker again and must be putting some time in after training too. Been striking the sweetly lately. Even some general play kicks have gone a mile. The 40/20 attempt last week that went out on the full was a massive kick.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another gutsy and stellar performance by Stagg

Status
Not open for further replies.