Dogs victory song

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone please upload our boys singing can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t have any of it mate/ click the link it works
Thanks but doesn’t work for me - Farcebook tells me to log in. I’ve never had and will never have one of their accounts. Shame, would be nice if the club put it on the Dogs website or even YouTube. I’ll suggest it to the media team. Cheers.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks but doesn’t work for me - Farcebook tells me to log in. I’ve never had and will never have one of their accounts. Shame, would be nice if the club put it on the Dogs website or even YouTube. I’ll suggest it to the media team. Cheers.
Neither mate? Maybe I clicked a link in another thread lol my bad

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree can they leave some things sacred, it is blurry at best and would rather go to cartier or somewhere else now for jewellery

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never had Facebook either and no-one with it uses my computer. I've had the login thing like you before but I can watch this video and was surprised I could even watch the NSW Cup game today (following links in the NSWRL site through to the facebook feed). Maybe something's changed?